Trey Songz @ Reliant

Trey songz is at reliant new years eve .... Does any one wanna go ...
Nope, have fun hun!
  • Trey
  • 12-28-2012, 09:44 AM
Who's trey songs?
That was Mean kerwil62 ... Lol but I will enjoy myself ... @ trey he's an r&b singer ...
Trey knows who he is.
Id go but i need a girl.and i promise to bring black roses.and yeah my neighbors know my name..lol ok that didnt make sense at all haha but yeah trey my fave rnb singer nextt to chris brown
Well me and another hobbyist got tickets to something else. I just called to tell him it's to late now.
I'm down! Moved the thread btw..
SOUNDS FUN! He is super sexy...Miguel will be there too. I'll be in Dallas/FW though...
That was Mean kerwil62 ... Lol but I will enjoy myself ... Originally Posted by Monica4u
No it wasn't hun. He just doesn't do much compared to R&B singers in the past that were REAL entertainers that could sing..

I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.
  • Trey
  • 12-28-2012, 03:50 PM
Trey knows who he is. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
You're cute.

Really I didn't I'm lame when it comes to music I listen to sports talk all day. But I did YouTube him and I have heard his songs before. My chick likes him, I had heard the name though
His is nothing short of gorgeous!

I think he's the guy who was arrested in NY recently for assault. Perhaps the cynics are wondering how that is news.

Well . . .
The assault was at a strip club for "making it rain" over a stripper. Evidently the stripper got hurt. Perhaps she was expecting 20s and got 1s.
You can't make that shit up.
I'm down! Moved the thread btw.. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Thanks babe I appreciate it ...
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1221014

I think he's the guy who was arrested in NY recently for assault. Perhaps the cynics are wondering how that is news.

Well . . .
The assault was at a strip club for "making it rain" over a stripper. Evidently the stripper got hurt. Perhaps she was expecting 20s and got 1s.
You can't make that shit up. Originally Posted by cabletex7