thought for a rochester gangbang

ok gb are discussed over and over and never seem to get off the ground and this one probably wont either but here a thought. 4 girls 8 guys at $250 apiece for 90 minutes. that gives each girl 500 for 90 minutes and each guy a chance to have various activities with 4 different women. this would be a great way to kinda test ride a few different girls to see if there would be interest in future 1 on 1 appointments. just a thought
Makes me frisky just thinking about it
Sounds like my kind of party.

If someone pulls this together, I am up for it!

Well, I will be there, then get up for it!
  • Chloe
  • 08-17-2010, 06:59 PM
OH YEAH!!!!
A 2 to 1 ratio seems more like an orgy to me, but thats just semantics. Talking logistics, you have 12 people. Where to have such an event? Up the amount by $50, and there's $400 for a sweet suite, and snacks / beverages...
  • Chloe
  • 08-17-2010, 09:36 PM
Das is right . . .it should be a lower amount of women and same donation due to the fact it is a GB . . .we usually provide accommodations (I usually provide an upscale place or suite with a bar). . . so that won't be an up in donation . .. just a suggestion . . .
i have read tremendius reviews of chloe both 1 on 1 and in duos but never a gb. how is it trying to really match up schedules and pull something off. in your gb expereriences was it just you and a few gents or were other ladies involved. was there any jealusies [sp] by guys wanting more me time with you. wow just the thought if you in such a situation is mind boggling btw i dont know what your doing but that tush shot in your avatar is hall of fame level, i can hardly type
Das is right . . .it should be a lower amount of women and same donation due to the fact it is a GB . . .we usually provide accommodations (I usually provide an upscale place or suite with a bar). . . so that won't be an up in donation . .. just a suggestion . . . Originally Posted by Chloe
This would definitely make for an interesting night.
was an orgy as pointed out. i guess what im most aroused about is the possibllities of activities with several women even if just a small sampling of each and perhaps enjoying some girl / girl stuff as well. anyways keep the thoughts and suggestions open
I recently suggested a similar scenario in this thread.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=499967#post499967

And here's a couple main paragraphs...

"An interesting option, that may have been discussed previously in one place or another is to organize not so much a GB, but an actual orgy/party with the ratio of men to women stacked to reflect that women's libido's almost always exceed the capacity of male performance.

One scenario: 6 guys, 3 women...a 3 hour window with each guy donating $$$$$. Each provider would exit with 1K, and there would be enough flexibility in the configuration that options for GB like play are there, as well as more basic pairings. I'd suggest that having providers who were bi would make it all the more viable. I think the weak link would probably be finding 6 guys who would be comfortable in that scenario."

I added a few caveats in the original post...also, with that many people involved, I have the feeling that 90 minutes will feel rushed. If that was the consensus, I'd still be game.
  • Chloe
  • 08-18-2010, 09:45 AM
"I think the weak link would probably be finding 6 guys who would be comfortable in that scenario."

I try to put together MFM's all the time and it never works out due to this particular issue. I have had many orgies and threesomes and one MFM . . .I have never done a GB but am completely open to it!!

Most of my client do not write reviews which is why all of my experiences are not on this board. I had one weekend full of orgies and threesomes and only one person reviewed.

Petitieassman what you are talking about sounds awesome but would not be considered a GB . . .maybe I am wrong . . .
i always thought a GB was one woman and multiple men . . .
try this M&G GB orgy 50 at the door for
every one
Your right once again Miss Chloe. A GB is one female with at lease three if not more guy partners. It also is on my to-do list. Along with an orgy. One that last longer than that night we met at Barrel of Dolls

As for a M&G GB orgy. In theory an okay idea but could have a lot of loose strings. An orgy and a GB is/are two different things, if you combined the both, that would mean multiple providers. And gents paying just $50 donation at the door wouldn't be enough. Let's face it, for seeing just one gent on average a provider makes anywhere between $150-$300, obviously doing a GB or orgy, the provider(s) would want a higher donation under the circumstances. Petitieassman is more looking on the lines of what providers would want to take home from this lush night of fun. And the whole suite w/ a bar is an excellent idea. The Holiday Inn near Eastview Mall has wonderful suites. I had the privilege of staying in one.
Logistics again...

No unmentionable substances at the GB.

2 hour time limit.

At least 3 gents per provider, no more than 5 gents per provider. At least 3 providers.

Gents follow the providers rules. Rules may vary from provider to provider.

No more than 25 people total. (20 gents, 5 providers (4:1) is the ratio I will procede with).

$300 per gent. Based on the above ratio, thats $50 for room / snacks / beverages / condoms (can never have too many), and $250 for provider. That comes out to $1K per provider. Any funds left over after paying for room etc. will be divided up between providers.

Something like this would take at least 6 weeks to set up. I would recommend a Wednesday or Thursday night, might get a better deal on room.

If this sounds about right, I'd be willing to set this up. But there would have to be some rules:

1. You do not discuss the GB in open forum.
2. You do not discuss the GB in open forum.
3. Initial contact for all parties involved will be thru PM, after that it will be thru email.
4. Gents, you do not ask what other gents will be there. I do not want to hear "If **** is going, I'm not going." I dont want to deal with highschool bullshit games.
5. All providers must agree to the gents list.
6. Prepay only, no $ exchanged on sight.
7. (Not sure how this one will go over, may be negotiable.) To prevent "No-Shows", confirmed providers put down a $100 deposit that is returned to them after events have ended.

Anything else anyone can think of?
I know of a place.......