Bartering?

This was discussed a few times on the old board. I thought I would ask it again as several of use were favorable to it. Who is up for bartering?

I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful weather we are having. Be safe all.
I am always interested in bartering my photography service.
I've got a wheelbarrel full of peanut M&M's and Reese's Pieces!!
  • PeAcH
  • 01-22-2010, 03:37 PM
I've got a wheelbarrel full of peanut M&M's and Reese's Pieces!! Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
I wonder how long that much candy would last..

Or if I could even eat that much candy without hating Resse's for the rest of my life.. or get diabetes.. hehe..

It just depends on what it is, if its something useful and that i want and of value then sure. But thats just me.
Depends on if it something I need or want and rent isnt do I am all for it.....my car could use a paint job (hint..hint)
Depends on if it something I need or want and rent isnt do I am all for it.....my car could use a paint job (hint..hint) Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
VL - I have a couple of cans of spray paint.....what time do you wanna hookup today?
i have frequent flyer miles, i would trade round trip airfare for services
i have frequent flyer miles, i would trade round trip airfare for services Originally Posted by almocsu
Thats another thing I could really use..I have a sick family member I have to keep flying home to help care for.....
I am up for bartering as well! That's how I got my ps3 and wii. If anyone ever has any questions on bartering pm me!
Oh CandyMan you are funny crazy!

frequent flyer miles, works for me!

photography service is something I could use as well! Like Marley stated anyone wanting to barter with me, feel free to send me a PM and lets get it on!

I do agree with Vikki, if its close to rent time, normally not a great time.
VL - I have a couple of cans of spray paint.....what time do you wanna hookup today? Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
Anytime lets get reiki
This was discussed a few times on the old board. I thought I would ask it again as several of use were favorable to it. Who is up for bartering?

I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful weather we are having. Be safe all. Originally Posted by caveman23
A few times??????? Like my number of question marks. General rule of thumb. Usually the faties who post a lot will barter for Walmart gift cards. Classyyyy!
I think we need to have a spot where we can post what we have, or what we want, to barter. ! guy may have something he didn't realize might be needed by a lovely, or some lady may need something but never considered it might be available right here. We all have stuff we don't need, and other stuff we consider high on our "Want it" list.
IE: "looking for a cell phone, must be internet capable" or : "Have a laptop, just got a new one and this is extra".
Something along those lines.
self edit...