Interesting thread on Indys

http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic...46464#p2046464

The OP wanted to discuss FWBs but morphed into a thread comparing Indys to Eccie. Some funny stuff.

Your thoughts if any?
I don't go over to TOS unless it's by a redirect from here. But who the Fuck is this Zandra, and why do half the ho's n some of the white knights get in such a twist about what's written here? I assume that there must be someone from there trolling here and revealing lots of details. Sounds like Pure White Knight Fever going on. And who is JM1? Sounds like he must pimp his sister!
I don't go over to TOS unless it's by a redirect from here. But who the Fuck is this Zandra, and why do half the ho's n some of the white knights get in such a twist about what's written here? I assume that there must be someone from there trolling here and revealing lots of details. Sounds like Pure White Knight Fever going on. And who is JM1? Sounds like he must pimp his sister! Originally Posted by eyecu2
You have a keen eye for assholes. You identified two of the biggest!
This is where the info that matters, for the people who spend the money, need to be. I was just stirring the pot. Can't stand 90% of those cunts. SA terrifies those old bitches. Christ I spent 250 this weekend and saw 3 different girls from SA. Why the fuck would I give Zandra or Athena 200 for an hour? Even CMWYL, 300+. Fuck that, I'll keep Nutting on college girls bellies, ass and face.
This is where the info that matters, for the people who spend the money, need to be. I was just stirring the pot. Can't stand 90% of those cunts. SA terrifies those old bitches. Christ I spent 250 this weekend and saw 3 different girls from SA. Why the fuck would I give Zandra or Athena 200 for an hour? Even CMWYL, 300+. Fuck that, I'll keep Nutting on college girls bellies, ass and face. Originally Posted by spazzer
Spazz, you were killing me in that thread. Sloths!!!!!!!! Did you get banned?
Fuck them, the girls like it because they get false reviews in their favor. Pi is just a loser pimp whether people want to believe it or not. I cant wait to see the girls trying to flock over here once indys falls.
No ban.

I'd like to kick Athena in the cunt. Condescending bitch.

They should rename that board C-section living. They sent me something to pay to be green. I've only ever got 50 bj off Lotus and I'm a blue square. That was 2 years. Yez, their safety measures are so much better, NOT
http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic...46464#p2046464

The OP wanted to discuss FWBs but morphed into a thread comparing Indys to Eccie. Some funny stuff.

Your thoughts if any? Originally Posted by bambino
Who gives a fuck about that loser board Indy's. Old washed up cows like I don't fuck Athena.

Hide the ball hide and seek and crazy whores want 200 or more for fungus ass or poison ivy ass. SA ,CL and BP are way more fun.

Indy's have what a handful of local washed up talent and the Cleveland bus delivering more wash day mamas to fuck.

PI is a pimp riding john he don't give a shit as long as his girl gets down on pussy so the hoe spreads for him.

Looking at Indy's talent level green square stands from Puking
I feel that Athooga and Zandra live to instigate shit over there. They continually hijack threads about simple topics in order to have their voice heard. I agree with spazzer, SA will put them out of business if it hasn't already.

I have to give props to spazzer for saying what everyone was thinking.
I've also made it my mission to troll them on SA too. I have a different name there. It's hilarious.
They are the ultimate hypocrites. They advertise everywhere (Indys, SA, here), but get pissed when hobbyists "shop" everywhere and not just on Indys. I know they have advertised here on Eccie previously, but we are not privy to their bullshit or mega-inflated prices for piss-poor laughable product…so they quickly realized that shit don't fly here.

The trolling on SA is hilarious. I may join in as I've begun to invest some time over there. Quite a playground.
did the steward file a protest with the BA?
We be non-union over heah, you know, a merit shop..
We ain't afraid of no moo moo mafia.
What is that local number 68 cuz they will always owe you one.
  • BSer
  • 02-29-2016, 04:00 PM
I feel that Athooga and Zandra live to instigate shit over there. They continually hijack threads about simple topics Originally Posted by Hematoma

So you are saying they are the Tatasddd of indys?

It's like two different worlds anymore. Here we seek out younger hotter ladies, there they are a welfare support system for large older ladies.

I see no point in continuing to tease them, let them fade away in peace.
Funny stuff is the guys that defend their "honor". They couldn't pay me to fuck them. SA is the best. Play cool, stand firm, all good. Little girls need daddies.
So you are saying they are the Tatasddd of indys? Originally Posted by BSer
The two of them have a different brand of annoyance, but….yes, that's a good comparison lol.

I don't plan on responding or spamming either of them. I just want to check out their profiles on SA for kicks.
Time to let sleeping cows lie….so to speak.