we have incalls, and we have outcalls, what about an ourcalls

sometimes i don't want to or can't host an outcall.

sometimes your incall is too far.

how about an outcall to patel's? why isn't there a name for this.

why can't we call this an ourcall?

we agree to meet at a motel. i pay for the room during our session, not the day, but during our time, and we call it an "ourcall"?

edit. i made a mistake w/ the title. should be "....what about ourcall" instead of "....an ourcalls".
What is your point?,,,There aren't too many whores that will pass on meeting a John at an incall, outcall, ourcall, or whatever,,,Whores want to make as much money as they can whenever they have time for it.
eh, the name doesn't really slide off the tongue.

too much like outcall. ripe for confusion and fuzz and drama.

doesn't fit the pattern or mold, well shit, think there is another word for what I'm trying to say but can't recall it.

moving along, it would be more like a "midcall" or something. you know? in, out, middle? meeting in the middle, etc. if you just want to put a word to it.

the technicality of it though is it's an outcall for both of you. that said, the way I understand it, the call references the girls position though. so to her it's still an outcall regardless. be like if you were staying in the hotel for a week already or just got to the hotel for an hour. no difference.
How clever.
What is your point?,,,There aren't too many whores that will pass on meeting a John at an incall, outcall, ourcall, or whatever,,,Whores want to make as much money as they can whenever they have time for it. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow

well meow, my post is as i posted. ourcall. i'm not trying to find pussy w/ this post, more so trying to coin a new term.

meeting providers that offer incalls to far away (IAH, Hobby, baytown) from me, but not offering an outcall (to my house in richmond, tx) but an outcall to somewhere central.

no need to get fly motherfucker.
this is my point.
well meow, my post is as i posted. ourcall. i'm not trying to find pussy w/ this post, more so trying to coin a new term.

meeting providers that offer incalls to far away (IAH, Hobby, baytown) from me, but not offering an outcall (to my house in richmond, tx) but an outcall to somewhere central.

no need to get fly motherfucker.
this is my point. Originally Posted by canihitit

Go make the appointment for a Palace Inn incall/outcall/ourcall.

eh, the name doesn't really slide off the tongue.

too much like outcall. ripe for confusion and fuzz and drama.

doesn't fit the pattern or mold, well shit, think there is another word for what I'm trying to say but can't recall it.

moving along, it would be more like a "midcall" or something. you know? in, out, middle? meeting in the middle, etc. if you just want to put a word to it.

the technicality of it though is it's an outcall for both of you. that said, the way I understand it, the call references the girls position though. so to her it's still an outcall regardless. be like if you were staying in the hotel for a week already or just got to the hotel for an hour. no difference. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG

right. it doesn't slide off the tongue. but midcall is a great term.
and you're right. it does depend on her location.
i can tell you motherfuckers are going to make me get some points on this tread.
Well, I'll meet a gentleman anywhere he pleases, but if I have to leave my comfortable, well-appointed, safe, clean, private incall and dare the demolition derby we call the Houston freeway system, depart my lair where I can lounge around sipping Jameson without worrying about an intrusive ringing phone with an impatient desk clerk on the other end of the line wanting us to leave so he can rent it to the next couple after a fluff of the sheets, I will still charge an outcall fee, and that would be on top of the gent's hotel expense. So, all in all, it's less expensive for someone to come to me, plus I'm not a clock watcher, so fellows always end up getting extra time, which probably wouldn't happen at an hourly notel.

Ladies without private incalls would probably be more amenable to such an arrangement, as it saves THEM the room cost. Since the OP evidently lives in one of our more distant satellite communities, I can definitely see his point, but I doubt this crowd wants to add anything new to the already mystic Hobby jargon lexicon.
great points fancy. and it shouldn't be an issue w/ the guy paying for the convenience of an outcall to get something closer. i wouldn't consider than an upcharge at all.
i can tell you motherfuckers are going to make me get some points on this tread. Originally Posted by canihitit
hey, hey now.

don't lump all us mudda fukkas together
hey, hey now.

don't lump all us mudda fukkas together
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
not all you motherfuckers. just some of these motherfuckers.
I am not a huge fan of Notels. Too many get raided and I don't want to see myself on the evening news. Many of the providers here make a Notel their incall. I feel much safer with an apartment or a nicer hotel with less hooker traffic. A provider that is only outcall is to me a provider that is too cheap to offer an incall. JS. I bet Fancy's place is really nice, safe and comfortable.
if i get the room where she usually books, i just ssy "my outcall at her incall"

better might be "my outcall at her notel"

i prefer to get the room because:

1. whores are always late

2. i like to chillax after

edit: so far, none have charged me extra for that and all that were going to get the room gave me 20 off.
I am not a huge fan of Notels. Too many get raided and I don't want to see myself on the evening news. Many of the providers here make a Notel their incall. I feel much safer with an apartment or a nicer hotel with less hooker traffic. A provider that is only outcall is to me a provider that is too cheap to offer an incall. JS. I bet Fancy's place is really nice, safe and comfortable. Originally Posted by Oralist

only one thing stood out to me.

notels get raided? are you confusing this w/ spa's?
i've never been in a no-tell and the door flew open w/ the laws.

im sure there are some 1st amd rights here to stop laws kicking in notel doors.