Revolving around 4 subjects ?

I am new. Have been lurking around this site for a couple months and just decided to join yesterday. Posted my first review and have been reading some of the threads. It appears to me that this forum or forums revolve around Dames4u, Bambino, Bambino's dick, Pgh1269 and the tatas guy. WTF is the matter with these four? Why are they monopolizing the board lol? Is this really all that can be talked about here? I thought this was ECCIE or am I wrong?
I am new. Have been lurking around this site for a couple months and just decided to join yesterday. Posted my first review and have been reading some of the threads. It appears to me that this forum or forums revolve around Dames4u, Bambino, Bambino's dick, Pgh1269 and the tatas guy. WTF is the matter with these four? Why are they monopolizing the board lol? Is this really all that can be talked about here? I thought this was ECCIE or am I wrong? Originally Posted by SukitDeep
Nothing wrong with the board. Just a minor issue with a psychotic douche bag.
Oh lol which of those four is he? The douche-bag? Dames4u? I guess...lol...if you call people's jobs after they trusted you or posted their real credentials on a provider board I can relate to that but oh wow!!!
Oh lol which of those four is he? The douche-bag? Dames4u? I guess...lol...if you call people's jobs after they trusted you or posted their real credentials on a provider board I can relate to that but oh wow!!! Originally Posted by SukitDeep
Nope not Joe, he was banned and kept it that way. I'm referring to you. Take a Suk on that.
Oh lol which of those four is he? The douche-bag? Dames4u? I guess...lol...if you call people's jobs after they trusted you or posted their real credentials on a provider board I can relate to that but oh wow!!! Originally Posted by SukitDeep
Tatts was a huge faggot, he loved dick more than any man, him and pgh1269 would give each other blow jobs behind a burger King dumpster. The worst part of this story is that they would book with providers right after bambino. See bambino is straight and tatts and pgh1269 want him soooo bad. They would book with these providers hoping that bambino would leave a little gift behind for them. One would talk about Bambino to the provider while the other would look for his DNA on the girl. That is why they are obsessed with Bambino's cock. They claim it does not work so the ladies will not schedule with him, then he will have to turn gay and go behind the burger King dumpster.

Dames is just an asshole.
Where do you fit into this story?
This site is quite odd to say the least. Every new member is suspect of being someone else. How many accounts do you have bambino? Who is Joe? I assume another account for tatas or dames4u?
Tatts was a huge faggot, he loved dick more than any man, him and pgh1269 would give each other blow jobs behind a burger King dumpster. The worst part of this story is that they would book with providers right after bambino. See bambino is straight and tatts and pgh1269 want him soooo bad. They would book with these providers hoping that bambino would leave a little gift behind for them. One would talk about Bambino to the provider while the other would look for his DNA on the girl. That is why they are obsessed with Bambino's cock. They claim it does not work so the ladies will not schedule with him, then he will have to turn gay and go behind the burger King dumpster.

Dames is just an asshole.
Where do you fit into this story? Originally Posted by bigguyt
Oh WoW hah. My oh my! Did they ever find if his cock works lol? This is some funny shit! But by the way, how do you happen to know all this? Were you by chance participating also?
Oh WoW hah. My oh my! Did they ever find if his cock works lol? This is some funny shit! But by the way, how do you happen to know all this? Were you by chance participating also? Originally Posted by SukitDeep
You're as sneaky as a fart in an elevator, and twice as disgusting. And 4 times unwelcome.
Nice selfie sukit, are you the pitcher or the catcher?
Nice selfie sukit, are you the pitcher or the catcher? Originally Posted by snakebit
Catcher, always.
Does he really think everyone is that fucking stupid not to see through the bs?
Tats is back. He just can't seem to get past the fact that everyone here thinks he's a joke. Plus he has some major crush on the "Bino".
Oh WoW hah. My oh my! Did they ever find if his cock works lol? This is some funny shit! But by the way, how do you happen to know all this? Were you by chance participating also? Originally Posted by SukitDeep
No tatts Bragg's about it in his reviews
Hey sukit did you lose this?

Hey sukit did you lose this?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Is that a cock warmer?