toronto visit

just came back from a quick trip up north,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wow

so many hot and I mean 9's and 10's up there, its like being a kid in the candy shop

I saw three and the last one was especially beautiful and hot. She had an accent that I couldn't put my finger on so I asked her where she was from.......................

would you believe she said........... Bulgaria
well I asked her how she liked living in Canada and she replied "I love it here, Canadian and American men are so sweet and caring compared to where I am from..

I asked her what was wrong with Bulgarian guys and she replied........

half of them are gay and the others treat women like pigs

I guess some are probably both too..............
Did You tell Her We have one of those assholes on ECCIE?
You must become a fiction writer. You would do great. On a different note, I have been to Toronto. I did meet some very beautiful babes while up there but that was in 2013.
Did You tell Her We have one of those assholes on ECCIE? Originally Posted by snakebit
BSer this guy just called me an "asshole". He was not provoked by me in any way. I'd like to remind you that unnecessary rudeness to another member and insulting remarks is worth 5 points. Thank you very much BSer
BSer this guy just called me an "asshole". He was not provoked by me in any way. I'd like to remind you that unnecessary rudeness to another member and insulting remarks is worth 5 points. Thank you very much BSer Originally Posted by tatasddd
He didn't say your name or anyone elses. They can't give someone points when you just came out and admitted you are an asshole. Maybe snakebite was talking about bambino
Wow, lookee at that folks.... Tatas is not only complaining to the mods about alleged infractions, he's even telling them how many points to issue! Now how would he know that? Oh wait, I forgot - he's been banned seven times! Eccie has even added a new infraction to its guidelines - 10 points for behaving like a Bulgarian cocksucker.
Thanks for sharing- I would like to hear more not have a thread hijacked- I want to hear about Bulgarian salad tossers who love Americans - let's post reviews and info and be supportive of real posts and reviews- not sharpening our bully skills - cat fights about douchbags and donuts.
Hey chizzy did you check out this place?

http://www.royalspa.ca/
Hey chizzy did you check out this place?

http://www.royalspa.ca/ Originally Posted by lustylad
sorry, no I did not.........my 3 dates were all outcall to my hotel

have been to the massage joints other times, top notch,especially if you would even consider comparing them to ones in the states
are they inclusive- is the room and massage the start and a tip on top- is it full service.
Curious