Deposit for newbies ? Legit screening?

Is that safe to do, was thinking about doing this?
I don't see how a deposit helps with safe screening if safe screening is the goal. What does a deposit prove?
If they dont have any refs , ive never had a problem w screening . I was just wondering. Safe from l.e.
I never seen a newbie unless im the one that referred them to eccie
How about "newby" providers? Seems like they ought to put up a deposit.
I thought thats why they started off w lower rates?
I thought thats why they started off w lower rates? Originally Posted by Kristi grey
No. That's a "Section 8"!

How's SA these days?
Lol idk i was taught by a agency and w help w other people i met here, and thats what i did until i earned my trust and became good at this i think its only fair but thats me and im in houston for a few days will be traveling all over texas
Honestly, that's even more reason to stay away IMO. You're only in town for a few days, and can leave at a moment's notice with said deposit, and the poor fool has no method of getting his $$ or his session. I'd stick to my local reputable ladies .
Well id def give the money back, plus if i got positive reviews, (i have one know obviously its fake never even saw the person) and he knows im legit, and its pretty guaranteed hell get what ge wants , im just asking if it would be reasonable for both parties, and if deposit was made then ladies know were in good hands he just wants to have a legit session. I mean if its really too much to ask for then. I guess i cant ever make those risks, and helping a newby get refs and such. Must suck being one. I just had a few messages i read that they dont know how to get screened and have to go thru so much. And want to keep identity private and i understand that. Im glad we have to show pics of our id and self to the mods when we make our account
I don't see how requiring a deposit from someone would prove they are not LE.
Thats why i am asking idk if its okay for a l.e. to pay ahead or not. Lol im 21 and never got in any trouble
Yes LE can pay ahead. There is no law that LE can't pay a deposit.

LE can do pretty much anything they want to, really.
You should ask legal questions in the legal forum. You are more likely to get helpful answers over there than in CoEd.
Okay thanks love. Appreciate the help��