Burner funnies

Popped open the burner app and the number they gave me apparently was previously being used by a provider.

Hilarious shit coming in on it.

It is taking *all* of my willpower to not answer and get some engines really stoked......

I'd post some, but odds are that someone on this board is one of the authors and would hate for you to see your own words here.

But, they are truly showing me that in this world the Wimpy strategy rules (that is, 'perhaps you could sell me a hamburger today for 50 cents, and I will be *happy* to go 'regular' hamburgers with you at, perhaps, 70 cents for future double cheeseburgers')

And, one guy that got left behind on the old number has texted my (new) burner number about 8 times tonite..... Man my willpower is being tested. Some ideas like 'I'll meet you for 150 two hour PSE. Im at the Driskill downtown. And the price is *only* good if you wear a clown nose into the bar where we meet.'

Sorry this 'orphan' number is absolutely great entertainment value....

Opening the floor up for potential responses here....
Tell them you're going to tell their wives about them contacting a hooker and see if an alert pops up.
Tell them you're going to tell their wives about them contacting a hooker and see if an alert pops up. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Tell them you're going to tell their wives about them contacting a hooker and see if an alert pops up. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
DUDE that's fucking EVIL, and malicious, and devious!

I wanna buy you a beer.
+1 --- that one put coffee onto my keyboard from my nose.