Not bitter yet

I don't think, but I've only seen a few girls whom I contacted through P411, and I had a great experience with them. There's a lot of venting going on in the threads below from pissed off people. I first lost my naivete with all this when reading what women were saying about guys in one of the leaks forums and decided to try to avoid mean spirited women if possible. Yes it's on both sides, male and female. But is it inevitable that you become jaded after you get involved "the hobby". Any tips on how to avoid it?
Just follow the Golden Rule, it's that simple.
but you seem to be angry, no?
Angry, about what?
  • Qziz
  • 09-18-2012, 08:02 PM
but you seem to be angry, no? Originally Posted by Seeker
You're talking to a pimp, he's not angry at all.
You're talking to a pimp, he's not angry at all. Originally Posted by Qziz
I'll take that comment as a joke.
  • Qziz
  • 09-18-2012, 08:09 PM
No joke, the MISS#### accounts are a well-known local pimp with a long history.
It's not a joke. Read the threads you've mentioned. Start in the middle, some are pretty long. lol.

I think that remark was directed at me Seeker.
Got it.
Damn! My jaded level just went up- pimps posting as women under anonymous handles!

But my original post still stands for anyone interested!
Damn! My jaded level just went up- pimps posting as women under anonymous handles! Originally Posted by Seeker
Yeah, sux. Your first post was 8:39, last post was 9:28. Didn't even stay unjaded an hour. LOL. Sorry just messin' around. It sux when you find out that things aren't what you think.

Pay attention to who the trolls, scumbags, and cheats are, then spend time with the ones who aren't. That's the best you can do.
I don't think, but I've only seen a few girls whom I contacted through P411, and I had a great experience with them. There's a lot of venting going on in the threads below from pissed off people. Originally Posted by Seeker
When you respect peoples boundaries you tend to get a different outcome. Most of the flaming going on here is between a (few) regular trolls that seem to live on this board 24/7 I learned to just ignore them as maybe you should too. Take everything you read on here with a grain of salt. There are lots of accusations and many assumptions but you will find (IMO) it's mostly people with low self-esteems looking for attention.
When you respect peoples boundaries you tend to get a different outcome. Most of the flaming going on here is between a (few) regular trolls that seem to live on this board 24/7 I learned to just ignore them as maybe you should too. Take everything you read on here with a grain of salt. There are lots of accusations and many assumptions but you will find (IMO) it's mostly people with low self-esteems looking for attention. Originally Posted by MISS1402
Are you by chance looking in the mirror as you are posting that. Don't make me copy every post you've made for this guy to read, especially the ones where you talk about how us guys are lucky you let us pay you to fuck and how pathetic we all are.
When you respect peoples boundaries you tend to get a different outcome. Most of the flaming going on here is between a (few) regular trolls that seem to live on this board 24/7 I learned to just ignore them as maybe you should too. Take everything you read on here with a grain of salt. There are lots of accusations and many assumptions but you will find (IMO) it's mostly people with low self-esteems looking for attention. Originally Posted by MISS1402
Until you get verified I can't take you seriously...because of the ongoing problems with pimps pretending to be girls.