This is why I RECOMMEND P411~

I wanted to throw it out there why I recommend getting a preferred411 account.

For starters, for a provider, it is way EASY for us to use! Make it easy for us ladies to screen you, the better results for YOU as a hobbyist. Now, granted I have NO PROBLEM sending emails and contacting the providers on my own if need be. But here is the problem. A HUGE number of providers will NOT bother emailing the provider back. Or if so, it will be days or weeks later before you hear from her. I NEVER call a provider ever. Some of these women are down right catty if a provider calls and I'm NOT GOING to LET some catty hooker piss me off for the day.

To me, as a hobbyist, I would think a p411 account would be the way to go. As a provider, I can pop on your profile, read it and see what you like. Take a look your provider okays and make a judgement call on weather or not I feel like I can give you a good time or not. Also, if a provider wants to contact any of these providers directly, their contact info is right there for us to see. A p411 acct makes things so quicker for everyone so we can get down to hot adult fun faster!
P411 is the easy button of the hobby world!
I couldn't agree more. I just spent a weekend in Houston where the majority of guys that contacted me, did not have P411 and I didn't get answers from 98% of the providers I requested "okays" from.

I missed several appointment opportunities..

If they had P411 then it would have taken me just a few mins to decided to see them or not.
Couldn't have said it better myself!! I have had the worst luck with references lately...

Also I'd like to add, if you don't have p411 please include your most recent references AND links to their eccie profile or p411 profiles. As stated before most ladies do not like providers contacting them by phone and everyone has a different policy it's just too much to keep up with.

When you contact me and say hey I saw Betty blow job and kinky Kiki with no contact info that means I have to get to a PC and track down that info which can be time consuming and appointments can be missed.

I suggest p411 for everyone especially those of you who like to get together short notice. The chances of me getting you verified in an hour with provider references are very slim.
I love Gina and will have her babies if she asks me to.
I do luv p411........but I will still contact as many of the clients refs I can just to find out a little something about him and what I should expect

I will answer ALL email/call/text reference requests as promptly and efficiently as possible...

we all gotta stay safe and p411 is a great resource! {thanks Gina}
  • Sami
  • 10-04-2012, 08:22 AM
I 100% agree. I would like to add when you only have a name, their can be numerous ladies with same name spelled differently, I refuse to try and figure out which lady you seen.

I had a lady call for a reference yesterday on a goose chase, trying to get a reference. I was not the Sami he had seen.

Couldn't have said it better myself!! I have had the worst luck with references lately...

Also I'd like to add, if you don't have p411 please include your most recent references AND links to their eccie profile or p411 profiles. As stated before most ladies do not like providers contacting them by phone and everyone has a different policy it's just too much to keep up with.

When you contact me and say hey I saw Betty blow job and kinky Kiki with no contact info that means I have to get to a PC and track down that info which can be time consuming and appointments can be missed.

I suggest p411 for everyone especially those of you who like to get together short notice. The chances of me getting you verified in an hour with provider references are very slim. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Until recently i have no idea i could get an account just based on Provider OKs.... guys this is great if you dont want to give up any work info or if like me you dont have a main number only a direct line.

I gotta go thru the process myself still... what the heck am i waiting on!!!!
Totally agree with you!! I try to advertise them as much as possible and suggest them to whoever that I can.

I wanted to throw it out there why I recommend getting a preferred411 account.

For starters, for a provider, it is way EASY for us to use! Make it easy for us ladies to screen you, the better results for YOU as a hobbyist. Now, granted I have NO PROBLEM sending emails and contacting the providers on my own if need be. But here is the problem. A HUGE number of providers will NOT bother emailing the provider back. Or if so, it will be days or weeks later before you hear from her. I NEVER call a provider ever. Some of these women are down right catty if a provider calls and I'm NOT GOING to LET some catty hooker piss me off for the day.

To me, as a hobbyist, I would think a p411 account would be the way to go. As a provider, I can pop on your profile, read it and see what you like. Take a look your provider okays and make a judgement call on weather or not I feel like I can give you a good time or not. Also, if a provider wants to contact any of these providers directly, their contact info is right there for us to see. A p411 acct makes things so quicker for everyone so we can get down to hot adult fun faster!
P411 is the easy button of the hobby world!
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
It boggles me at times why men think using Eccie to find quality providers is a one way street. It isn't, it goes both ways. It is implemented for our saftey and peace of mind as well. Just as you are looking for quality, safety and reliability, we as providers are also seeking the same thing. 9x's out of 10 a gentleman requesting an appt doesn't provide ref's, p411 right off the bat. It would save a lot of time and stress to be prepared when contacting a provider so EVERYONE feels comfortable and has a good time, not just you. P411 is an awesome tool and I wish more guys had it.
I also struggle with providers responding to ref's checks. I have NEVER not given a ref out of spite, laziness or for whatever reason some ladies choose not to help out fellow providers.....makes no damn sense.
Thank you to all the gentleman who contact providers the right way and all the ladies that have eachothers back, because the ones that don't are probably constantly watching theirs for their own shady behavior.
At times I disable my P411 account when I get busy with work and life period. I would prefer to get emails or a text message during the day, please do not send a PM through ECCIE or P411 during the week day time I can’t always log into my account and answer the phone. One time a lady was ringing my phone off the hook and I couldn’t answer then she left a nasty message.

If the lady sends enough information through text or email I usually reply ASAP.

Also I always get a request for reference with the guy "handle name" which I don’t know at times I like to go by his name.
I am fairly new to this, are you saying P411 will cause you to NOT have to contact other providers because of the verification process or that you prefer it in addition to references?

I ask because I am normally a fairly short notice type of person because of my schedule.

I do not mind being screened but if P411 will speed up the process than that is great.
Tricks:

Text the reference number and pretend you're him. Example: Hey _____ it's me John Doe, remember?

Usually they text right back (need business, eh?)

Then playfully say...no you don't remember me. What do I look like? What tattoo do I have? What'd we talk about.

She confirms. Then text back NEVERMIND

Too many girls were too petty about references. I'll never have a p411 so this is my only way. I tell the guys that I texted pretending to be them and we chuckle
Or I batt my lashes and sweetly tell them to never see their reference again because she's a total birch and was mean to me - that works too!
I do luv p411........but I will still contact as many of the clients refs I can just to find out a little something about him and what I should expect

I will answer ALL email/call/text reference requests as promptly and efficiently as possible...

we all gotta stay safe and p411 is a great resource! {thanks Gina} Originally Posted by DallasRain
++1
  • S-Man
  • 10-04-2012, 12:42 PM
Until recently i have no idea i could get an account just based on Provider OKs.... guys this is great if you dont want to give up any work info or if like me you dont have a main number only a direct line. Originally Posted by mr_smooth
That would be the preferred method to start an account as your profile would initially start with several provider OKs.

Text the reference number and pretend you're him. Example: Hey _____ it's me John Doe, remember? Originally Posted by misspriss
Your method of verifying references is to conduct identity theft.
That would be the preferred method to start an account as your profile would initially start with several provider OKs.

Your method of verifying references is to conduct identity theft. Originally Posted by S-Man
Easy, easy - I'm pretty sure it's not that serious. Not like using someone's name on legal paperwork. This falls more under the category of aggravated mischief. I tell them and they chuckle along with me in admiration of resourcefulness.

Besides, what's going to happen? Is she going to call the police and tell them I pretended to be her client? She wants me arrested because she really needed the money?

Nice try