Awe someone is on a crusade against eccie again.

We have yet another pissed off client or provider. The below email appeared in an old email.

Staff edit: Content of spam email removed. -Matador

Awwww it sounds like eccie is stomping someone's business.

And you guys should know the risks like everyone else. Do you think it's any cleaner than BP or Eros? Give me a break. Most everyone I know is screened about every 3 months. I go with every month but I'm just a germaphobe.

It'd be more helpful if folks would name the girl to THE MODS ONLY and allow her to get checked and prove she doesn't.
Kayla, contents of spam email fall under the no sharing of private communication allowed guideline, per the boss. You may keep the topic going and ask if others received the email, but the content may not be posted.

With regards to your last line, and only speaking for myself, are you kidding me? Try and picture having to investigate all the rumors generated by competing providers, pimps, unhappy clients, and imagined relationships gone sour. I want no part of that task.
so, how about a summary of the spam email for those who entered the theatre after the main attraction started?
I wish someone would spam me some taint.
pmd, a summary is fine, otherwise it would be next to impossible to discuss the subjects in the email. It is a little odd, but that is what we have to work with.
Are you kidding me, 12K posts in less than 3 years? Get a life dude.
My life is pretty good, thanck you anyway.