For The One That Is H I M

O how H I M's ways are mysterious, even to mine own eyes. Yea, the same that glimmer in their resplendent spheres as they enjoy in H I M's countenance, after thine golden hands hath revealed them from an opaque veil. Doth thine thumb grace mine rosy cheek? I am too bold.
H I M won
Who?
H I M
The guy on first base?
H I M Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
The guy on first base? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Trump... but you knew that
H I M

H I M

Originally Posted by Tx Noob

No it the fuck police security guards and national guard, there all need to hung, Trump is A+" I want to see everyone one in Nation guard kill find a local base tonight and start firing on them, shot up a rotc"
No it the fuck police security guards and national guard, there all need to hung, Trump is A+" I want to see everyone one in Nation guard kill find a local base tonight and start firing on them, shot up a rotc"
O how H I M's ways are mysterious, even to mine own eyes. Yea, the same that glimmer in their resplendent spheres as they enjoy in H I M's countenance, after thine golden hands hath revealed them from an opaque veil. Doth thine thumb grace mine rosy cheek? I am too bold. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong