Name: JuicyFroot
User ID:: 398097
Phone: 469-626-8159
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=398097
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: Addison
Activities: Interesting conversation, She has a GREAT PERSONALITY!! Incredible Sloppy bbbj,CG,Doggy,Cock Worship,Cfs, She drained me.... I could barely walk...If you see her for less than an hour you are cheating yourself
Hair Length and Color: Black, Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Warning dangerous curves ahead, Huge breasts, Huge Phat ass, you can tell she plays or has played sports. She is about 5'9 smells great. If you like thick sexy woman that will go the extra mile to please you.... then this is the one for the job.
Recommendation: Yes
Gee, no rest of story info and no donation information ? Do you think you could add a little more information to the rest of story so maybe some of us other whoremongers could make up our on mind whether to go see her or pass.

I mean put a little more effort into your writing skills to help others make a logical decision. Shit like this is useless and takes up band space.
My bad I will update Its my first time writing a review
Shit like this is useless and takes up band space. Originally Posted by 'TUNACAN'
Lol!

Don’t be mean! He is new at this.
She told me she would report me for being law enforcement...
My bad I will update Its my first time writing a review Originally Posted by Marcustxborse1
What’s her rate?