Crazy realization...

I'm looking at a young hottie's profile today and realize that I'm not sure whether I've seen her before. I'm actually pretty sure I have, but the session is completely lost to me. I guess the bright side is it will be brand new again for me when I see her (assuming I already have.. just can't remember)

Isn't that a little fucked up???
Well putting this in "Independent Provider Reviews - Austin" is also a little fucked up !!!

I'd say all systems normal and GO in for the brand new old adventure IF you can find the Incall
  • Toyz
  • 05-01-2013, 09:20 PM
I'm looking at a young hottie's profile today and realize that I'm not sure whether I've seen her before. I'm actually pretty sure I have, but the session is completely lost to me. I guess the bright side is it will be brand new again for me when I see her (assuming I already have.. just can't remember)

Isn't that a little fucked up??? Originally Posted by Parsifal

If most of you could do this with your wives (forget each time and think its the first time fucking that saggy, stinky pussy), you wouldn't be in the hobby...
  • ztonk
  • 05-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Well putting this in "Independent Provider Reviews - Austin" is also a little fucked up !!! Originally Posted by fun2come
Moving to Coed.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Obviously she didn't make that big of an impression either way the first time around. Sure you want to go there again?