can we add an option for BI in the showcases

that would make it alot easier to find bi/couples friendly providers by searching the showcases. thanks! xoxo Daph
I agree!
Sounds like a great idea! I try to put "couple-friendly" in some of my ads, but I don't always remember. And in an area where doubles are often "pseudo" doubles.... I would think it would aid in the trial and error hobbyists go through when trying to find 100% bi girls.
This would be great. I have been through alot of trial an error - where it really was 2on1 and not true 3some. Thanks for the suggestion.
Smashing idea! Searching is tough to determine truly "couples friendly" rather than merely "so tolerant".
And really bi instead of that play gay for pay shit. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!
LD, you make me laugh!
It would be great for it to be a search field on the search provider form. I have an ATF that is BI and its best when we can search for a playmate together ...this would make it more clear.p... Nothing wrong with couple friendly but it's usually a very different session than true BI -especially when wanting MFF instead of FMF ...ijs
The board REALLY needs something like that. My SO and I have found that couples friendly does not always mean the fun is equally spread around

Couples review are also incredibly hard to find . . . there are a few, but not many. Of course that may be because being a couple on this board is kinda rare and may be intimidating.
Please consider this suggestion. I believe it would be nice to have the option instead of having to guess
Perhaps the Patron Saint of Pussy will hear our supplication.
  • gfx
  • 12-01-2013, 12:13 PM
good idea!
I love this suggestion too! It is no fun when you are in the midst of play and the 'other lady' is faking it just for the pay off.
If you were able to locate the Providers who really enjoy the play of both men and women, there is more fun for all involved!
Sign me up for the BI option!
SL
Perhaps the Patron Saint of Pussy will hear our supplication. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
He heard, and he likes.
Fantastic idea!

Serena Vincente x