Limits or settings

We need the ability to only show what we want to see. If I am from Texas then I really don't need to see all the other states. Or if I want to limit my info shown to San Antonio and Houston since I travel those areas then let me set parameters in my CP.
  • LNK
  • 11-24-2013, 09:02 PM
You can sort of do that, by collapsing the sections in the main page that you're not interested in. Click the "up arrow" in the thick blue title bar for each forum area to "hide" it.

You will still be able to see the title bar, but all the sub-forums in that section will be hidden.

Sadly, this does not "stick", and you'll have to do it each time you log in.
  • LNK
  • 11-25-2013, 06:34 AM
Actually, I'll take back the part about not "sticking", it seems to have stuck since I logged off last night and logged in this morning.

Kind of nice not having to scroll down half a mile to get to the good ol' Nebraska forums.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-25-2013, 10:55 AM
Yes, those settings will remain until the next time you clean out your cookies.
So I clean cookies everytime I exit IE. So that is not a good choice.

You guys need to give use the ability to have preferences so we only see what we want. Like I only go to SA and Houston, so why do I have to go all the way down page to those sections. The same on the Mobile page, It is a program can be adapted for easier access.

I might pay a monthly fee not to see all the ads, now that is a marketing idea. Just give me some residuals for the idea.