Fake Review by rhino111b!! PLEASE BEWARE LADIES!

Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that I had several issues with a client whom I never saw, immediately following the shutdown of eccie, due to the nature of his questions that made me EXTREMELY uncomfortable and unsafe taking an appt with him. Even though I had cancelled our appt over an hour in advance due to his behaviors, he still came to my incall location and waited around for the entire hour. When I would not see him he DEMANDED that I see him for half of what I usually would. He also told me that I owed him, in addition to several extremely hateful and angry things.
Once eccie came back up he began messaging me once again asking me to give him another chance. I, of course, denied the request.
He has since posted a fake review on me. My best guess for this fake review is that he hopes it will aid him in verification for future appts.

Please beware ladies!!!
He is unsafe, quick to anger and inappropriate.
sorry you had this issue. You are HOT btw! wow
Review was almost 3 weeks ago. You just noticed?
sorry you had this issue. You are HOT btw! wow Originally Posted by cage196
Awe, thank you so much!!
Thankfully I never had an actual appt with him, therefore had to endure very little.. Just trying to make sure I keep the other gals out there safe and informed.
Review was almost 3 weeks ago. You just noticed? Originally Posted by PeterBota
No. I noticed right before the Fourth of July holiday and messaged adins as soon as I had noticed. Unfortunately I do not get on eccie often, therefore I am just seeing the admins reply on how to handle it.
That is what I am doing now.
Thanks.
The really good ones never are on here often.
this is weird to me..

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2365941

normally the fake reviews jump out at you.. this one looks reasonable and measured.. despite the comment in the thread that it looks fake.

it's not like he needed to post a fake review for ROS.. he had others to post.. and the idea that it would help with verification is lost on me.. unless you assume another Provider would not contact you, but simply look at his review count?

just my thoughts.. by the same measure you don't have any reason to lie, and your story passes the believability test
Doesn't look like a fake review to me, although I know you cancel appointments at the last minute.
He also states, "Has large tats on both thighs and on torso"
I have ONE tattoo on one outer thigh, and zero on my torso. I'm sure there are more inconsistencies to be found if I were able to see the full review.

I have no reason to lie about a positive review... How does that make any sense at all? Lol.
I am sorry that this happened to you. I believe you 100%.