Dallas this weekend!! hmmm...

So I know we still have a week or two until the State Fair, was just curious if anyone knows of any events going on this weekend the, 13th-15th?!

I am a fan of all kinds of conventions, events, and shows whether it be music or a wine/food festival. I am trying to enjoy every once of summer we have left so ALL ideas are welcome! Transportation isn't an issue either so any areas are welcome!

Thanks in Advance!
  • BLM69
  • 09-11-2019, 11:46 AM
Have you did a Google search?
I love the state fair. Walking thru the crowd makes me feel so thin, so rich, so educated and so "toothed"

Avoiding the deep fat fried butter stick is my yearly challenge.
Grapefest in Grapevine Thursday through Sunday
I didnt even know the state fair was coming up
OP you could pick me up at the airport this Sunday LOL
LOL Yes Lusty I would be delighted too

Knight ~ That sounds fun thank you, I will look into that

Victoria ~ I LOVE all fairs. I mean I know they are overpriced and a b**ch to deal with traffic but I will gladly go spend $300 to win a cheap fun stuffed animal LOL reminds me of my childhood!

Thanks BLM, Yes I did a quick search but sometimes I just like to hear what the local crowd knows! Typically I find it much more helpful and informative as far as the "ins and outs" like which days are better for certain events or routes to avoid, or maybe events get rowdy at night and google doesn't usually get into all that.