Brand new provider and my doubles partner

Hi guys, I have a friend who wants to start being a provider. She is going to be doing doubles only with me to start. That way, she can get some reviews and learn the ropes first.

I would like some feed back on her first. She is 50 years young, very fit, and very pretty (oh and I'm 43 btw). I've attached some pictures of her as well.

So what do you guys think? Do you think there is a good market out there for 50 plus very sexy and very fit woman out there still?
Attached Images File Type: jpg photo.JPG (29.5 KB, 1441 views) File Type: jpg more.JPG (48.7 KB, 1440 views)
She's hot! Besides, age is more a state of mind...
Hells yah!! I'm almost 32 and she looks like she's got a smoking body!! Age is nothing but a number to me and I think your only as old as ya feel. Some days I feel 65 and other days 25..
She is a hottie for sure! I can't wait to start playing with her! I agree, age is a NUMBER and this hot number really takes care of herself.
Come to Fort Worth and I will be more than happy to write a review for a hot MILF Doubles with me!!!
She looks like a hottie
she does wish i had a body like tht..
Nice! Hope you two click, always room for two more!!!
All I can say is WOW.....
What's age got to do, got to do with it? Store bought boobs and a weight machine all ya'll are 20 again as far as I can tell!
She is a beautiful woman and I am in my late 40's, a lot of times I prefer someone closer to my age.
Phildo, don't forget botox!
I used botox on my dick to help stop the wrinkles......damn, next time I will do it when it I'm hard.
one of my first sessions back in the day was with a lady that was 50 i was in my late 30's then ... heck yea i think she could do very well . that body looks great for 50's
Lets see some face pics, has to compute with that body. Esp when your locked in deep in her eyes while she blows you and deep throats you. Bbbj style... Mmmm!