Overnight date preparation?

• buggs
  • 10-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Hi all!

I have an overnight scheduled during an out of town trip next week. The girl is a well reviewed GFE/PSE provider... Really looking forward to it.

Session will probably start about 7pm and I need to catch a flight @ 10am the next morning.

I will be in downtown Chicago, so we can definitely go out and have fun - but what kind of advice you have for the session. Nobody can be active for 10 hours even with the little blue pill!!!

Any recommendations? Going out? Should I have drinks available in the hotel room? Sleep?
How would you prepare (like the guy to prepare) for an overnight date?
Be sure and bring your penis. I left mine behind one time, and, well, disappointing....

Seriously, just treat it like a date with a RL girlfriend you haven't seen in a while. Don't complicate it. Let the game come to you.
You have never seen her before?

I would not do an overnight till I know I can stand her.
  • buggs
  • 10-10-2012, 10:29 PM
She has good reviews - I know it is a risk, but what is the worst that can happen? Take care of business and go to sleep??? I think the unknown is part of the thrill.

And for me time is a bigger obstacle then money.
And for me time is a bigger obstacle then money. Originally Posted by buggs
No serious hobbyist gets into this game without some money to blow, so that's a red herring in the equation. Jus' sayin'....

Why so anxious to jump in the deep end without testing the water first? If risk is the turn on, consult backpage. Every phone call is a gamble there, and the unknown component is inherent. Give it a shot, thrillseeker.
  • buggs
  • 10-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Wow, come on line looking for some advice and the trolls come out. I have done my research and I am not new to this game. Thanks for your insight, but I am a big boy and can take care of myself.

How 'bout letting someone with some constructive ideas contribute... Jus' sayin'

Mods, go ahead and close this thread, it doesn't look like I am going to get any ideas from this crowd.