Trump and his crowds are larger than the left wants you to know or will admit!!

I would beat him in chess.....he would beat me in golf Originally Posted by matchingmole

could you beat him at political chess?
He would only be a piece...not an actual player in political chess. He is such a stable genius....one would think there might be a picture of him actually playing a game of chess....would make another great photo op to delude his fan base.
A typically inane Ben Garrison cartoon coming up was as predictable as another 100 degree day in Texas. Trump only plays chess in the fantasy world of cartoons. The only relation to Chess Trump has is rooking his investors, beating the bishop while watching Fox and buying his wig at a pawn shop..and losing his castle to the IRS
A typically inane Ben Garrison cartoon coming up was as predictable as another 100 degree day in Texas. Trump only plays chess in the fantasy world of cartoons. Originally Posted by matchingmole
He certainly plays political chess on a far more important board than some of our self appointed armchair quarterback lefties out there.

He is the duly elected Potus and more than anyone that is his playing field. I feel sorry for the armchairs out there getting beat at every turn.
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2019, 09:09 AM
The DNC is so desperate for Funding that they are setting up 3 fundraisers in Mexico City - at which they speak spanish and take pesos!
Desperation in the DPST camp
They also require ID's as US citizens to enter the rallies - so what happened to the Anti- ID DPST stand on Voting?????
Hypocrites!
Only in cartoons...........

Only in cartoons...........

Originally Posted by matchingmole
Which lefty candidate is Charlie, it's so confusing in the candidates?
Bill Parcells
Look at this thread MM. Six pages of posts (on a hooker board at that) and all Trump did was hold a fun rally.

He is a very stable genius,very stable indeed.
He could never do this though......

Obama would never impose tariffs on the Martians...even though we would be taking in billions and billions
He could never do this though......

Obama would never impose tariffs on the Martians...even though we would be taking in billions and billions Originally Posted by matchingmole
And this has any relevance why?
I would beat him in chest pounding..... Originally Posted by matchingmole
I agree whackamoled!!
He would only be a piece...not an actual player in political chess. Originally Posted by matchingmole
This post of yours shows you don't know WTF you're talking about.
You and the LSM are completely apoplectic about Trump...WTF do you think political chess is GENIUS?? He has yanked you and the left's chain so much it's comical.
Every fucking leftwing thread and post here is about TDS!!
Read a few and decide for yourself...
https://eccie.net/search.php?searchid=4407257
You were right...everything you know is wrong