Back page

Shut down????
Wow!!!!! I'm not even sure what to do now! I was headed to ark tomorrow back page is my pay check this is very stressing !!
Yep it's officially shut down I'm it's just eccie and webcam for me LOL maybe even back to being a stripper just kidding haha
If i could dance jess i would be your partner lol
But yall gonna get sick of my ads now
I see that you can still post in W4M and massage sections.. just the adult areas are censored..
I see that you can still post in W4M and massage sections.. just the adult areas are censored.. Originally Posted by Body4life67
Ya i seen that as well !
Ya girls we are gonna post up in the dating section come join us lol
It appears to be a publicity stunt to draw attention to a big to do in the US Senate tomorrow. They'll be back up Wednesday maybe sooner. Seems to me that the feminsts won't give up until every outlet for male sexuality is made illegal in the USA. Thank God for Hollamd and Costa Rica.
NOT an Alert - Moved to Co-Ed
Don't forget Macau, Singapore, Thailand, and most other Asian countries..
Backpage being gone is going to detrimentally affect a lot of people.

Now would be a really great time for the return of the immediate availability thread.
Backpage being gone is going to detrimentally affect a lot of people.

Now would be a really great time for the return of the immediate availability thread. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Agree
They've already started flooding the massage listings LOL
We gotta do what we gotta do Mr lol ��
But not licensed easy work of le
There is so many rules like having a bed so many ft from a massage table , ill pass