Too Much, Too Little Or Nothing At All

I just wondered what the gentlemen prefer in regards to makeup on the ladies. Guys do you get aroused by a lot of makeup, a little makeup or no makeup at all? Guys does makeup on a lady matter to you at all?
What is it about makeup on a lady that appeals to you the most? Is it the eyeliner, the lipstick, etc?
Ladies do you feel sexier with makeup or no makeup? Personally, makeup is part of dressing up. It adds to sexiness and allure.
When I am just hanging out at home I don’t wear makeup. If I am going out during the day, I will wear light makeup and earth tones. If I am going out in the evening, I wear heavier makeup with red or another deep dark lipstick.
I don't want to see a woman with no makeup.
I don't want her to have on so much makeup that she looks like a photoshop image.

Light makeup with neutral tones for me.
The makeup thing really depends on the woman and what she looks like with or sans makeup.
I will ALWAYS wear make up when seeing a client. I feel a lot sexier when I'm wearing it and I think they prefer to see that I took the time and effort to look good for them.
Rarely do I go for the natural look... I prefer the bold, smokey eye look. That's just me, though.
The right amount of makeup is whatever makes a woman feel the most sexy.
Nothing additional to add. Both the guys and the girls have stated all that needs to be said.
It totally depends on the girl. Some, frankly need a lot. Others look better with some or even none.
I will ALWAYS wear make up when seeing a client. I feel a lot sexier when I'm wearing it and I think they prefer to see that I took the time and effort to look good for them.
Rarely do I go for the natural look... I prefer the bold, smokey eye look. That's just me, though. Originally Posted by Shayla
Sweethart, just checked out your showcase and I must say that you are not one of the girls that need makeup.
I actually prefer no makeup. I like naturally pretty women. All u need to have in is lip gloss.
The best makeup is when it's not apparent they have any on...
I have seen my ATF made up in full war paint, and I have seen her with nothing on at all.

I could care less. But, if we go out, she likes to look as pretty as possible. That is the Lady in Her.

You have to remember. It all washes off in the shower anyway. Nothing looks better than her fresh out of the shower.
For me, it depends on the woman. Some women don't need any. Some, maybe all, tend to look sexier with at least a little on. Eyeliner makes the most difference.

I knew a dancer that looked completely different without than with. In her instance, I preferred her with her "full war paint" makeup.

I do like the smokey look though.
I would have to lean to the lighter side.
I wear a light foundation but make my eyes "bold & bright"...and also use light lipstick or a lipsmacker gloss

{cant leave any trace on a guys white shirt...lol}
I rather not put a lot of eye makeup on.