Severe Weather this Weekend

• tzv13
  • 08-23-2017, 10:18 PM
Everybody please be prepared and stay safe this weekend.

http://www.kvue.com/mobile/article/w.../285-466362029
Hell yeah!! by far my most favorite type of weather! Perfect jack off weather.
Hell yeah!! No mowing the yard this weekend!
I love a rainy night; I love a rainy night
I love to hear the thunder
Watch the lighting when it lights up the sky
You know it makes me feel good.

Be safe everyone.
  • Loxly
  • 08-24-2017, 11:35 AM
Already seeing highway warnings about traveling south. Poor Bastrop. When it isn't on fire it's flooded.
Hell yeah!! by far my most favorite type of weather! Perfect jack off weather. Originally Posted by Little Monster
These are the only times I wish I had a boyfriend so I could bake cookies, and he could, you know, rub oil on my ass, and we could just scrog all day while bingewatching GoT
These are the only times I wish I had a boyfriend so I could bake cookies, and he could, you know, rub oil on my ass, and we could just scrog all day while bingewatching GoT Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
If you are baking cookies, I will volunteer to rub oil on your ass. No strings attached.
  • tzv13
  • 08-24-2017, 08:34 PM
I posted that yesterday because we had to do disaster drills at work. I know that the hospitals are ramping up for the weather. As always please stay safe. Make sure that your vehicles are gassed up, that you have plenty of water, and food stored in preparation.
I posted that yesterday because we had to do disaster drills at work. I know that the hospitals are ramping up for the weather. As always please stay safe. Make sure that your vehicles are gassed up, that you have plenty of water, and food stored in preparation. Originally Posted by tzv13

As well as batteries flashlights and candles
As well as batteries flashlights and candles Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
And extra batteries for the cordless Hitachi Magic Wand.
Always!!!!!!

And extra batteries for the cordless Hitachi Magic Wand. Originally Posted by EagleEye
Anyone lose power? I'm way north but I saw on the news a lot were without. Sucks
Large swath of Rollingwood around Mopac is all blacked out now.

This is a handy link: https://outagemap.austinenergy.com/e...l/default.html
...nm
Wolf! Wolf! Again.......