Bentley to Buffalo, NY

At some point I would like to visit Buffalo, NY. I need to collect enough interest before I take the trip. I also need to figure out which areas, restaurants, attractions, & activities are within my best interest. By show of hands or pm's, who would be interested in showing me a good time?
Come'on Gentlemen.... Keep the inquiries Coming!!! Spicy!
Gentleman, book the ONE AND ONLY Bentley. It’s a hike from Albany...make it worth her while. Spicy!
I vouch for Bentley!

Treat her well, Buffalo. She’s a gem.
I want you closer to Connecticut, not further!!
Bentley, how about you stop in Rochester. Plenty of guys here to see
I pre-posted for Rochester and no one responded. I was actually supposed to be visiting Rochester (Edit The Dr) but there was no interest so I decided to make my trip to Fishkill instead. I'll try again for Rochester soon.
I'd see you if you come to Buffalo!
After carefully reviewing all of the data that I have collected....... I have decided to give Buffalo a try. I am SUPER excited! Finally right?
Brasil is probably doing cartwheels....
And backflips, handstands and a happy dance..

Giggles

Brasil is probably doing cartwheels.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I'd be doing those gymnastic moves if YOU were coming!!
No BDay party this year.... but I hear Parades may be back in vogue soon.... You can bet you'll get an invitation.
Kisses.....
Sign me up for the Parade.. I was traveling with another provider when I was in town..I couldn't really get away...

I will email you my number..

Flights is EXTREMELY cheaper flying out of Buffalo..than Binghamton..

I'd be doing those gymnastic moves if YOU were coming!!
No BDay party this year.... but I hear Parades may be back in vogue soon.... You can bet you'll get an invitation.
Kisses..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I do hope you had a grand time in Buffalo...

It's great guy here

After carefully reviewing all of the data that I have collected....... I have decided to give Buffalo a try. I am SUPER excited! Finally right? Originally Posted by Bentley Jetaun