Date: 5/22
Name: Apple
Phone: 469-873-0078
Email Address: krn.fest@gmail.com
URL / Website: www.kfestival.net
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: Studioville
Activities: Shower, slathered with oil, b2b massage, BBBJ, mpcfs, cim (sort of), oily HJ, shower.
Hair Length and Color: past shoulder, kind of reddish/light brown.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'1", 120, C cups, almost rectangular shape, peppy and tries hard from a personality perspective. There are those who like what I've described. For them, I am saying "yes" for recommendation. For me, no repeat.
Recommendation: Yes
DFK friendly?
My man, yes, finally a good honest review. We should get our $$$ back with such deceptive pics. Or they at least shouldn't hide behind the door, maybe leave the door unlocked and them standing by the kitchen counter so that we have the option to quickly leave. ( I know, we can always leave, just more difficult when you're already in and she's standing in the way by the door).
Date: 5/22
Name: Apple
URL / Website: www.kfestival.net
... slathered with oil... cim (sort of)... For me, no repeat.
Originally Posted by sdocla
Thanks for sharing an honest review and saving our time and money.
Nothing bad about a Protestant woman except when she’s described by shills to be something she’s not. And service that is below par unlike what the shills described. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2848819
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2849017
weird.

weird.

Originally Posted by B.Wayne
twitch760. Not at all
Big b.o.b.1 The photo issue I understand and have dealt with using K agencies in San Diego, Orange County, LA, and now Dallas. It is the constant shill reviews that make Dallas unique. My hopes are that Kfest will eventually understand that the shill reviews and the shill reviewers actually do damage to their reputation and cost them business.
My hopes are that Kfest will eventually understand that the shill reviews and the shill reviewers actually do damage to their reputation and cost them business. Originally Posted by sdocla
I do not know what to tell you because you have no clue to the depths of the reviewers on this site. I see them all and stand by my review of her because it really happened regardless of perception of anyone on the board. I also know that some girls do not like me anymore than others but I am not in that group of guys that they can not stand. I could point out motives from your past reviews as you can do the same from me.

Ask yourself a question? Why are the Kfest girls under attack when the go to other locations it seems to go away?
well.... for starters. unless you refute what AG said, you had multiple handles. that is suspect. One can assume the reason you had multiple handles is that you shill for some girls/studios. and when it comes to info sharing you are not very open. but just throw out ymmv a lot. i think you have somewhat improved but very very slightly. i think the improvement in willingness to share info is because it hurts your bottom line and it is effecting the business. Even though there is a small studio group, there is one that stands out of having the most repeated shills /promoter handles, that people just flat out cant rely on.

I dont think you get that with other studios. or at least it is very very very small and limited. or not as grand. plus bumping. you guys bump A LOT.
Why are the Kfest girls under attack when the go to other locations it seems to go away? Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Not sure KFest girls are under attack here. There is more to it than singling out KFest girls. Things like deceptive reviews of various studios including LA by promoters - not saying you’re one - but that along with fake pics, understated age, overstated performance and service all add up to disappointment for legitimate hobbyists. It doesn’t apply to just KFest but any studio where those deceptive practices occur.

As stated, you can fool us once so shame on you. Fool us twice it’s our own damn fault. Most wise hobbyists begin to figure out the hype from reality and avoid the risk of wasted time, money and utter disappointment. So the promoting begins to eventually have a negative effect on the studios when real money goes elsewhere due to distrust. It becomes a self inflicted wound - a poison if you will.

I praise Abby’s service for example and she doesn’t look like the pics anymore unfortunately. But she’s a KFest girl at present and I have no issue with her because I’ve seen her over a dozen times and know her reputation. Other girls get hyped but fail to deliver on the inflated expectations. It’s a plague and needs to cease or the studios being promoted will eventually cease to exist.
exactly. it only hurts the girls if they get hyped up. but the safety word is ymmv so that can get claimed for why everybody else doesnt get the same treatment. i imagine the girl being confused as to why a client isnt happy when they come for an appointment. one reason is because of the false hype/ false info. but because of the safety net of ymmv they can ask the question, what false info? if the girl is ymmv its her choice. yeah i get that but Abbey for example is consistent. there is no ymmv with her. you have to be a real jerk to get on her bad side. shes just a good lay with a good attitude. i dont think many people if anybody can say otherwise. they may not agree with her looks being attractive or they may not agree about age, or weight, which can be subjective and have variables associated with it, for example, i cannot tell you with accuracy how old an asian woman is. at least not yet. but there is consistency in Abbys service. which cannot be said about all the girls. especially when it comes to certain 'reviewers'
well.... for starters. unless you refute what AG said, you had multiple handles. that is suspect. One can assume the reason you had multiple handles is that you shill for some girls/studios. and when it comes to info sharing you are not very open. but just throw out ymmv a lot. i think you have somewhat improved but very very slightly. i think the improvement in willingness to share info is because it hurts your bottom line and it is effecting the business. Even though there is a small studio group, there is one that stands out of having the most repeated shills /promoter handles, that people just flat out cant rely on.

I dont think you get that with other studios. or at least it is very very very small and limited. or not as grand. plus bumping. you guys bump A LOT. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
I answered that question on a thread and it was a few years ago. I promise you that if I had multiple handles now I would have gotten busted. But I am still here.

Bottom line is that Negativity runs faster than positive comments. That creates teh spaces for your trolls to interject the negativity and create doubt. Personally, I know alot of people that have multiple handles. Do I rat them out...No. Thats the Mods job to figure it out and if you paid even the slightest attention, you would know who is who.

I can tell you that if you show up and you are not somewhat pleasing in their eyes, you get a different session than the next guy. If you decide to piss on them during the session and they are only doing it because they are afraid of the bad review and press back to the owner.

Most girls leave town and never return because of the experiences they have here. They may return a year from now but I would not count on it. Then the word gets out to all of the girls from different states and they avoid Dallas.

So instead of tearing down the girl or the studio, how about be honest in what you see or do in the session and leave it at that?

Is her picture accurate?
Age accurate?
Dirt under her toenails?
She weights 200lbs and has a scar on her tummy?
BBFS uncharge?
ETC.

None of that matters? If the pictures were not posted then you do not have a remote idea of what they may look like. They do not want current pictures posted because of the personal exposure. I do not blame them. Look at all the pictures and they are doctored up. All of them, and they were taken years ago.

To this day I could not guess the age of any of them! I have seen a few and could tell some are younger than others and some are more seasoned in the trade than others. Thats it! Then it take one guy to post! She is 40+ and the sky starts falling about shill reviews and promote this and that! Still doesnt matter.

Their weight? Some of them you can count their ribs, some you can not!! Me looking at the same picture as you look at is two different things. Yet when my opinion is different then I am doing a disservice? Shill review, promoter, etc Still doesnt matter

BBFS uncharge! Some studios do it others do not! Go to the ones that do not!! Simple! Most of these girls do not want your goo inside them! They tell you they do but again bad press when the report comes back as "She made me cum outside" That shoud be a relief because then you do not have to worry about the 18 years of support.

I can care less if anyone goes and sees a girl that I review. I am reviewing my experience with her. Thats it!! I do not get the same as you do or the next guy but it should be very similar but not every detail. If it is then the term very mechanical comes out and in reality the studio visit is mechanical in nature.

1 hide behind the door
2 Undress and shower and place donation
3 BBBJ in shower, They wash your but crack 20 times
4 Dry off Either they help you dry off or do not
5 back to the room Fucking and sucking different positions
6 Blow your load Covered, inside, outside, pearl necklace
7 Round two if you got it
8 Clean up Either Towel or shower
9 bottle water and out the door

Pretty simple