URL / Website: theasianstars.net
City: Galleria, Addison
State: Texas
Address: Galleria, Addison
Activities: Shower, DFK, BBBJ, Cowgirl, K9
Hair Length and Color: Long Dark Hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very pretty in my books. I would say shes about 5'1 or 5'2? some big ole tits just the way i like them jiggy jiggy
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by ErikHua621
Shes not slim by any means but not thick either. I would say in between. Her tits are real nice tho. I havent seen Serina yet but from hearing from my buddies she real good too.
Shes not slim by any means but not thick either. I would say in between. Her tits are real nice tho. I havent seen Serina yet but from hearing from my buddies she real good too. Originally Posted by BabyComeBack
How far apart is she from her pic? I know she won't look 100% like it, but I don't want to set too high of an expectation. Also is her English good?

Serina is decent. Def a pleaser. I would recommend
Shes not slim by any means but not thick either. I would say in between. Her tits are real nice tho. I havent seen Serina yet but from hearing from my buddies she real good too. Originally Posted by BabyComeBack
Thanks for clearing it!
How far apart is she from her pic? I know she won't look 100% like it, but I don't want to set too high of an expectation. Also is her English good?

Serina is decent. Def a pleaser. I would recommend Originally Posted by TDiesel92
Yea shes little off on the pictures but still everything about her was fine. all these pictures arent all 100% if they are you let me know fast haha. English is understandable but not great. I would def recommend tho.