join p411?

i was considering signing up on p411 but i'm not sure about it. any benefits of doing so? also during the sign up it asks for my work info, should i give that? what do they ask or should i fill out that box at the bottom saying if unemployed/student/upstanding member of community?
IMO ... the benefits of joining P411 are that it does help with quickly clearing the Reference Check Stage with some Providers. The key word there is some. I have over 20 OKs on P411. There are some Providers who are on both Eccie and P411. Sometimes they simply look at my OKs and will see me immediately. Not all Eccie Providers are on P411 and so your OKs mean nothing.

I got on P411 free for the first six months. Did not have to give a lot of personal information. I simply found 3 Eccie Providers who would give me a positive reference to join P411. After seeing me, they vouched to P411 that I was who I said I was and not LE or some quack. Now, please keep in mind that there is a process within p411 to do this but that is my experience in a nut shell. I have found p411 and Eccie work good side by side in researching a possible provider I am wanting to see.

Hope this helps!!
I did not give any personal info when I signed up for my six month trial. I had 3 different providers, who were also on p411 encouraging me to do so. All I did was give them my user name and email address.

Getting p411 will help with screening as long as you keep your OKs up to date and the cost of p411 is minimal when you consider the time you save having to give references, being able to fill out a profile providers can see so they know what you like and you also get discounts from most providers for having an active p411 account.
you got that membership for free? that's what I am talking about. How do I get this for free to?
In my experience, with Eccie reviews and the right tone when talking to ladies, screening hasn't been an issue for me. Therefore I wouldn't expect any benefit from P11 in terms of screening.

Of course YMMV. I can also frequently walk right past security checkpoints, club bouncers, etc because I have a certain vibe or aura; somehow I don't seem suspicious.
Get 3 references from P-411 providers and they don't need any work stuff , I only use P 411 to contact
Eccie is not widely used in all major cities. If you travel for work, P411 is helpful in that regard.
As an infrequent hobbiest P411 is great. Allows me to take long breaks from the hobby and jump right back in as I have enough OKs from before.

Their "available now" has generally been good for short notice sessions as well.
If you budget is under $150 and most of your hobby activities can be posted in this sub forum, preferred 411 is not a good tool. Save your money.
my main concern is providing my job info and them calling to confirm. what do they say?