The *FUN* Political Thread

During these trying political times, we have to laugh to keep from crying! Don't leave your sense of humor at home on this thread!

[IMG][/IMG]
now that title is funny!
now that title is funny! Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I just feel that life is too short not to have fun. Regardless of who wins, we may as well laugh ourselves all the way to the Apocalypse.
that is pretty funny......I tell you Trump should have just come on ECCIE and got him some instead of groping all those women

would have cost a lot less, been private , and not cost him the election
that is pretty funny......I tell you Trump should have just come on ECCIE and got him some instead of groping all those women

would have cost a lot less, been private , and not cost him the election Originally Posted by cookiemonsta
Given how aggressive Trump is (allegedly) and how he has failed to pay many people he contracted with (allegedly), I'm not sure the Donald would have lasted long on here either.

At least the back and forths between him and any provider that would post about his dickish attitude in a session would have been really entertaining.
I can hear him and Trinity going toe to toe "You're fired... No fuck you you're fired!
Given how aggressive Trump is (allegedly) and how he has failed to pay many people he contracted with (allegedly), I'm not sure the Donald would have lasted long on here either.

At least the back and forths between him and any provider that would post about his dickish attitude in a session would have been really entertaining. Originally Posted by RJinLR
He would be one of the worst strip club patrons. But atleast if he grabbed me by my pussy I could have beat the hell out of him with my whip.
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]