Anti-transvestite transient bias?

Hi there. I like this website and think its great. However I have been denied premium access despite posting 3 kickass reviews. I have given out the number for Marianne via PM to protect her privacy. She is kinda UTR. And my review of Melissa was denied due to "inadequate physical description". I figured why go into detail when she has already been reviewed by others a million times?

So I am wondering why my premium access has been denied. Is it because I am a bum? Or because I wear thongs and high heels? Make no doubt about it. I am a heterosexual man. I do not pick up TVs(also Austin is full of them.)
I am not gay or bi, I just dress like that to get attention; and other perks. People give me money, food, booze and let me stay at their houses. I don't have to work.

Any review that is denied PA credit comes with a PM with an explaination of the reasons for the decline. This should then be self explainatory.

There is a sticky at the top of the Independent Provider Review thread by KosherKowboy that is the primer for review writing. You might try reading this and take your cues from the definitive guide to proper review writing.

As one of the Mods in the area where you post, I can honestly say that I don't have time to be biased about a review. It either meets the criteria or it does not no matter who writes it. It is our task to look for every way possible to approve reviews. As a newbie, we will give you some help and edit your reviews should you decide to add relevant content that might give the Mod staff enough data to recomend a "manual" PA credit to the Admin staff.

Spacemtn
Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
So you gave no contact info in one and inadequate physical description in the other. That's the reasons they were not approved for PA credit rather than some bias that you just dreamed up. You should use the feedback from the mods to learn to write reviews that will be approved. Many here have gone through the same learning process.
OK mods, so how long are you going to let le douche keep it up?
Premium access granted! My awesome reviews are getting attention.
Good for you Leslie. Keep those reviews coming.