💕A special Happy Father’s Day too YOU💕

Wishing all the Eccie gentlemen, freaks, and pervers a fabulous Father’s Day filled with many special moments!!
This includes men that only have fur babies too! Happy happy happy Father’s Day from yours truly!

What you should be doing for Father’s Day!

Going for a hike, time to find that swimming hole.. who is coming?!
Wishing all the Eccie gentlemen, freaks, and pervers a fabulous Father’s Day filled with many special moments!!
This includes men that only have fur babies too! Happy happy happy Father’s Day from yours truly!

Originally Posted by Zenovia
You are the absolute sweetest ! Looking forward to our hike and swimming hole this week Guys if you have not seen ZEN all wet playing in the water , you are missing out .

Happy Fathers day to all you amazing guys

I know I’m not a Father, but I should totally be doing YOU today in celebration of Father’s Day!!! It’s not my fault either! I mean, you’re the one who makes my panties wet!
You are the absolute sweetest ! Looking forward to our hike and swimming hole this week Guys if you have not seen ZEN all wet playing in the water , you are missing out .

Happy Fathers day to all you amazing guys Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
I found the perfect waterhole with a lovely waterfall!! Can you say sexy, fun and rejuvenating!!! Indeed, I to l@@k forward to our day trip pretty lady! Where we are going we won’t need swim suits!!!!!
I know I’m not a Father, but I should totally be doing YOU today in celebration of Father’s Day!!! It’s not my fault either! I mean, you’re the one who makes my panties wet! Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
I love your horniness my lil SouthernBelle! I’d do you on any special holiday!! Matter of fact, I’ll bring you some NWA waterfalls soon pretty woman
Thanks Zen. You are a real sweetheart as well as being a sultry vixen!
I found the perfect waterhole with a lovely waterfall!! Can you say sexy, fun and rejuvenating!!! Indeed, I to l@@k forward to our day trip pretty lady! Where we are going we won’t need swim suits!!!!! Originally Posted by Zenovia
Thank you Zen! You’re the best!!
Regarding the waterhole, be sure to listen to the rivers and lakes that you’re used to

https://youtu.be/8WEtxJ4-sh4?t=1m58s
Zen must of had a great dad
He did one hell of a job to father her just WOW how gorgeous she is
Thanks Zen. You are a real sweetheart as well as being a sultry vixen! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
And that is sweet of you to remind me g0lfnutttt lol thank you! Muah
Thank you Zen! You’re the best!!
Regarding the waterhole, be sure to listen to the rivers and lakes that you’re used to

https://youtu.be/8WEtxJ4-sh4?t=1m58s Originally Posted by austin88998833
You are to kind thank you!

Oh most definitely.. I listen and watch Mr.88998833 lol
I made sure there was no slithering snakes in that lake before jumping in.
That’s a classic!!
Zen must of had a great dad
He did one hell of a job to father her just WOW how gorgeous she is Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Thank you Cat (blows kiss), my father was a preacher man LOL, he was a great father. Mindset like my daddy and curves like my mama. I can not complain!!
Thank you Cat (blows kiss), my father was a preacher man LOL, he was a great father. Mindset like my daddy and curves like my mama. I can not complain!! Originally Posted by Zenovia
You have the complete package
Brains and looks plus one
amazing body
Thank you Cat (blows kiss), my father was a preacher man LOL, he was a great father. Mindset like my daddy and curves like my mama. I can not complain!! Originally Posted by Zenovia
The one that could really reach me, was the daughter of ……..

https://youtu.be/DjydOI4MEIw?t=29s

Thank you Nova, you are truly a wonderful Lady!