Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

Mexican? He was not fat a year ago. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
He's a racist. Cut him some slack.
Not really, but in your case we'll make an exception! Originally Posted by gnadfly

Same mentality as Zimmerman? Oh excuse me for using the term mentality.
NO.. and if the Fatboy had stayed in the car like the 911 dispatcher told him to do none of this shit would have ever happened Originally Posted by CJ7
CBJ7, you keep ignoring the fact that the dispatcher had earlier told Zimmerman to keep Martin in sight.

911 dispatcher:

“Can you get to somewhere where you can see him?"

Zimmerman told police investigators the night of the killing that Trayvon was circling his car and that he was frightened by him. But, throughout his entire call with the non-emergency dispatcher, Zimmerman does not mention once that Trayvon was circling his car, in fact he is constantly telling the dispatcher that Trayvon is running away. There is only one reference to Trayvon approaching Zimmerman's car, and according to the time and distance from where Zimmerman last saw Trayvon, it would be impossible for Trayvon to have encountered Zimmerman where he says he was encountered (at the clubhouse

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/8-reason...#ixzz2Y5Xg584j Originally Posted by CJ7
Tsk, tsk, tsk, CBJ7, Zimmerman DOES state that Martin backtracked and approached him while he was in his car. So much for the "scared little kid" story that Martin was always trying to elude Zimmerman.

Zimmerman:

Now he’s staring at me. [00:48]

911 dispatcher:

OK, you said that’s 1111 Retreat View or 111?

Zimmerman:

That’s the clubhouse.

911 dispatcher:

He’s near the clubhouse now?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, now he’s coming toward me. He’s got his hands in his waist band.

And he’s a black male.[1:03]

Look out IB here come your tranny lovers... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are one woefully misguided hayseed, Ekim the Inbred. BTW, Ekim the Inbred, do those "trannies" know you've appointed yourself as their leader?
"Yeah, now he’s coming toward me. He’s got his hands in his waist band."

That's the cue to:

........."disable them first and kill them as a last resort ....."

..........according to CJ7, the self-defense expert.
  • CJ7
  • 07-05-2013, 10:42 AM
youre an idiot

The End
  • CJOHN
  • 07-05-2013, 11:26 AM
+

WTM?

+

WHERE MY SPERM? Originally Posted by CJOHN
+
CBJ7, you keep ignoring the fact that the dispatcher had earlier told Zimmerman to keep Martin in sight.

911 dispatcher:

“Can you get to somewhere where you can see him?"

Tsk, tsk, tsk, CBJ7, Zimmerman DOES state that Martin backtracked and approached him while he was in his car. So much for the "scared little kid" story that Martin was always trying to elude Zimmerman.

Zimmerman:

Now he’s staring at me. [00:48]

911 dispatcher:

OK, you said that’s 1111 Retreat View or 111?

Zimmerman:

That’s the clubhouse.

911 dispatcher:

He’s near the clubhouse now?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, now he’s coming toward me. He’s got his hands in his waist band.

And he’s a black male.[1:03]

You are one woefully misguided hayseed, Ekim the Inbred. BTW, Ekim the Inbred, do those "trannies" know you've appointed yourself as their leader? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Nice try but inept as usual. look out here comes the trannie...
  • WTF
  • 07-05-2013, 12:33 PM
Zimmerman is toast
In a country that elects (or rather deifies) a black man just for being black, what did Zimmerman think was going to happen to a white guy who actually shoots and kills Momma's precious little hoodie-wearin' thuggy-wuggy?. Of course we all know that Barack Obama is the smartest person ever to live. Either George Zimmerman was the stupidest--or in desperate fear for his life.
  • WTF
  • 07-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Either George Zimmerman was the stupidest--or in desperate fear for his life. Originally Posted by roaringfork
He can be both stupid and fearful.

Fearful gets him off the 2nd degree charge

Stupid gets him convicted of the manslaughter charge...

But you are probably to ignorant to understand wtf I just wrote.
  • CJ7
  • 07-05-2013, 01:38 PM
hard to believe a 28 year old man that trained in an MMA gym 3 times a week could be afraid of an unarmed punk-ass hoodie wearing thuggy - wuggy isn't it?
youre an idiot

The End Originally Posted by CJ7
If there is an "idiot" .. here's what he wrote:

........."disable them first and kill them as a last resort ....."

..........according to CJ7, the self-defense expert.

• CJOHN
  • 07-05-2013, 02:15 PM
Oh shit here cum LL ... lol
  • CJ7
  • 07-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Oh shit here cum LL ... lol Originally Posted by CJOHN

he's an idiot , pay no attention
he's an idiot , pay no attention Originally Posted by CJ7

Your are responding to CJOHN's posts and you are calling someone else an idiot? LMFAO!