Shelby2016 Erotic Stories #1

I walk into the house, shedding my long coat to reveal a not so long dress. In fact the hem stops right where my legs begin, and the material itself clings to my curves the silky fabric exposing perky nipples and the full form of my ass. I'm home early. I'm hungry AND horny. The lights are all off, so believing you're asleep I make my way to the kitchen first. Ass I glance into the refrigerator I see polish sausage..hmmmm, reminds me of a dick..sexy, lol. I shake my head...glance up and notice bananas...uh uh, everything resembles what my now wet pussy is yearning for..I decide now would be the perfect time to slip into the study..Turn on an XXX rated DVD...primarily for sound and Sit on the Big Leather Desk Chair...Minus panties of course...As I slip mine down to my feet and bend to remove them I see a small light out of the corner of my eye..as I adjust to the darkness quickly I notice 2 things, the laptop is on and Playing quietly..sexual moans reaching my ears. Secondly that you are sitting in the dark watching the scene and very obviously grabbing yourself, I just about cream immediately as you turn without saying a word, you hand holding your dick, pointing it my way, still stroking. Omg, I have wanted to see this for sooooo long. I don't say anything, simply start to walk your way..fucked it..I'm going to crawl...and I do, looking up into your face looking down at me as I take your hard on between my lips..licking, sucking..you moan abd grab your dick holding it..feeding it to me.,as I go to town..You start to Repeat the words FUCK yeah FUCK yeah over and over which makes me quiver and encourages me even more. Then before I make you cuz you stop me. Lifting me from the floor you put your hands on my waist, heaving me onto the edge of the desk. Legs dangling, pussy my legs immediately start to shake as your ton lightly strokes all of me.* too much attention to my clit, as it's very sensitive, instead you gently devour all the rest. Licking, gently sucking, drolling and moaning, I cum in no time at all. I hop off the desk. Grabbing you in my hand, still hard, turn away from you rubbing my booty into you.. Come get it..Lol. An you do..Forcing yourself into me, I'm soaked...after Cumming again, I want you to get me anal..so I grab you again, pulling it torwards me. Leading it in, til it's buried deep.,oh hell yeah...you FUCK me for quite awhile as I cum 2-3 more times. My thighs are soaked now* too. My eyes looking back at you, as you explode..Hell Yeah..:-). Ummmm
Damn, very nice. Love the over the shoulder look when in doggy or anal.
  • HUMP!
  • 04-26-2016, 08:51 PM
Nice story, Shelby. Keep on.
Relatos eroticos de Shelby2016 #1

Entro a la casa, derramando mi abrigo largo para revelar un vestido no tan largo. De hecho, el dobladillo se detiene justo donde comienzan mis piernas y el material sí mismo aferra a mis curvas la tela sedosa exponiendo sus turgentes pezones y la forma completa de mi culo. Soy inicio temprano. Estoy hambriento y caliente. Las luces están todas apagadas, tan creyente eres dormido primero hago mi camino a la cocina. Culo echar un vistazo en el refrigerador veo Polaco salchicha... hmmmm, me recuerda a una polla... sexy, lol. Niego con mi cabeza... echar un vistazo hacia arriba y observe plátanos... uh uh, todo se asemeja a lo que mi coño mojado ahora anhela. Decido ahora sería el momento perfecto para deslizarse en el estudio. Encienda un XXX rated DVD... sobre todo para el sonido y sentarse en la silla de escritorio de cuero grande... Menos bragas por supuesto... Mina deslizarse hasta mis pies y curva para eliminarlos veo una pequeña luz por el rabillo de mi ojo. Como ajustar rápidamente a la oscuridad he notado 2 cosas, el portátil y jugar tranquilamente. Gemidos sexuales llegando a mis oídos. En segundo lugar que está sentado en la oscuridad viendo la escena y muy obviamente acaparamiento, que crema casi inmediatamente como usted sin decir una palabra, la mano sosteniendo su polla, apuntando mi camino, todavía acariciando. OMG, he querido ver esto por tanto tiempo. Yo no digo nada, simplemente comience a caminar tu camino... lo follada a... Voy a gatear... y que hacer, mirando hacia su cara mirando hacia abajo a mí como tomar duro entre mis labios. Lamiendo, chupando. Usted gemir y agarra tu pene sosteniéndolo. alimentación para mí, como ir a la ciudad. Comenzar a repetir las palabras cogida sí follar encima y sobre la cual se me hace temblar y me anima aún más. A continuación, antes de que te hago cuz me dejas. Me levanta del suelo pones tus manos en mi cintura, me levantamiento sobre el borde de la mesa. Piernas colgando, coño mis piernas inmediatamente comienzan a temblar como tu ton todo mi trazos ligeramente. * demasiada atención a mi clítoris, ya que es muy sensible, en cambio usted suavemente devora todo el resto. Lamiendo suavemente chupar, babeo y gimiendo, me cum en ninguna hora en absoluto. Baje el escritorio. Te ase en mi vuelta de mano, sigue siendo difícil, lejos de ti frotando mi booty en ti... Venga conseguirlo... Lol. Y lo hace. Forzar a ti mismo en mí, estoy empapada... después de correrse otra vez, quiero que usted me consigue anal. Así que agarro usted otra vez, tirando de él hacia mí. Principal, hasta que se entierra profundamente. Oh infierno sí... que JODERME durante bastante tiempo como cum 2-3 veces más. Mis muslos están empapado ahora *. Mis ojos mirando hacia atrás, ya que explotar. Sí de infierno. :-). Umm