The world is laughing at the USA and dementia addled Senile Biden

He literally belongs in a nursing home. No wonder he’s never at the WH. It’s glaringly obvious they rigged the election to install this puppet. We are a Banana Republic.
He literally belongs in a nursing home. No wonder he’s never at the WH. It’s glaringly obvious they rigged the election to install this puppet. We are a Banana Republic. Originally Posted by bambino
With a roaring economy and stock market at all time highs!

Laugh all you want world, since we are no longer laughed at for the 4 yrs we were before!

Mr. 4000 plus lies and an entire cabinet of "acting" capacity oafs. Not one of the successors of "I will hire the best"- (and fire them, of course when they tell me I'm insane)- nervous laughter indeed not knowing what turmoil was going to take place 'that week'.

Laughter from Fox Business commentators from “America Reports” telecast and acknowledged that the Biden economy was, you know, good.

More could be posted, but the laughter domestically is simply that nervous laughter that happens when a contender realizes that they have been running their mouth, and have no platform, no message, no leadership in their party, and only a tablet of EO's that they use to run an entire country.

Laughter indeed inside the echo chamber. What is it that the GOP is running on again? Does Ronna McDaniels know? Does Mike Johnson know? Does Lindsey Graham or Tim Scott know? Is it kitchen table items?

Oh the laughter is laudable, even if it's without a plan!

Even Swanson's Fishstick Boy Chode-Smoker Tuckie is laughing with the dumbfuck gang; conversation topic- Space Lasers and how the MAGA's will believe fuck-all anything!

the GOP -"We don't know what were doing, but gawwwwleee it's sure fun".

Laughter at Trump happened every single day- especially during a conference with Putin, or with the UN, where every single country in unison laughed at him.

The laughter at gaff's is common, and sleep Joe isn't the first, last, or the most prolific gaffer.

Hamberders and coveffe for everyone!
Washington DC has issued a SILVER ALERT for an 81-year-old senile man last seen walking aimlessly around 1600 Pennsylvania Ave

He is believed to be armed with a rosary for the Lady of _____ and mumbling something about do you know when my son died?

Report any sightings to local officials.

Washington DC has issued a SILVER ALERT for an 81-year-old senile man last seen walking aimlessly around 1600 Pennsylvania Ave

He is believed to be armed with a rosary for the Lady of _____ and mumbling something about do you know when my son died? Originally Posted by berryberry
Check in the bushes.

https://www.tiktok.com/@dailymail/vi...79303361137925
Lots of memes and less than credible news sources. Jumping the gun a little I'm thinking. Just remember...
When judging Biden. Use those same standards to judge others.
Jumping the gun my arse. My mom’s 94 and in an assisted living facility. The seasoned citizens I play poker and bingo with there every week are miles above Biden’s cognitive level. Having him in a high stress job, or any job for that matter, is elder abuse. His family should be ashamed of themselves and, frankly, criminally charged.
Lots of memes and less than credible news sources. Jumping the gun a little I'm thinking. Just remember...
When judging Biden. Use those same standards to judge others. Originally Posted by winn dixie
It's literally all they have. Memes and propaganda.
It's literally all they have. Memes and propaganda. Originally Posted by tommy156
... Yeah, and aint it GRAND? ...

... So there's NO propaganda with THIS:

Biden's own government Special Council has concluded
that He's lost his marbles... Dotty! ... off his rocker!
... Mentally Impaired. ... Cracked! ... Loony as a tune!

... No wonder the WORLD is laughing!

#### Salty
Out of all your facts you have on here Berry, you kind of forgot to tell everyone it was a MEGA Republican that give the report. Go figure!!!!!!
“Something isn’t right, and even if it’s minor, it must be explained to the public,” Dr. Stuart Fischer, a primary care physician at a nursing home in the Bronx, told The Post.

“The horse is out of the barn. Not only does [Biden] have an infirmity of some degree, but he has delayed producing objective evidence,” the internal medicine expert added, arguing that “no one is buying” the president’s defenses about his memory

https://nypost.com/2024/02/09/news/d...ng-isnt-right/