Submissive Boyfriend...

Ladies...Would you ever have a session with a submissive, and if you liked him, have him around more often? OTC?

Men...Submissive men...Would you like running errands, shopping, cleaning, grocery shopping for your Domme? Would you be open to LTR with her?
  • tyred
  • 06-09-2015, 12:32 PM
Yes, of course..... The social aspects of being with a dominant are better than the often-phony, often over-the-top staged BDSM scenes... Dominants are real women - I prefer normal time with a real woman to any time hanging out with a girl....
I agree with Tyred, although the over the top stuff is fun lol.

I think most of the submissive guys are more into the role play of it, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, they are just not into the 24/7 power exchange aspect.

I myself long to be submissive at all times. People don't understand that it takes a lot of strength to completely give yourself to another person, let alone the trust required. A D/s relationship is not all that different from a "normal" one. Both parties need to have their needs met, feel valuable, and respected. D/s does not change that. We submissive men just do things differently. Running errands and cleaning or just quietly sitting next to our Goddesses is a sign of devotion, take that privilege away and we will not be satisfied.

I could go on forever but I'll let others weigh in too. :-)
Oh Gee....I've got a wife.
Oh wow. This is such a great topic. When I get back onto my real computer, I wish to write more.

I would adore having that in my life right now!!! More later.
Oh Gee....I've got a wife. Originally Posted by pickupkid
Lol. But this is a different level of obedience and of a back and forth between two people. I'm not sure if one could suggest it's a higher, or lower, type of relationship, but just different.
Men...Submissive men...Would you like running errands, shopping, cleaning, grocery shopping for your Domme? Would you be open to LTR with her? Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
hmmm....So I have been Submissive all this time and just thought I was being a gentleman? So I guess for me the answer is "Yes" since there isn't much to change. LOL
Quite frankly, there is nothing I want more than to find a mistress that I could serve all the time. I thought I had found one a few months ago who was at least interested in a semi-regular relationship, but it didn't happen. With the right woman, I would gladly become her slave on a regular basis.
Being submissive is a part time thing with me. I only do it within the hobby and then only occasionally. For me it's basically an occasional fetish. I have no interest in practicing that outside the hobby.