Another TS experience for me!

I had another TS experience and it was very hot. It was much like the last one I had: lots of massaging, kissing, rubbing & tugging, BBBJ by her, HJ by me on her and finally some mind blowing Greek.

This last time we did all that as well. However, this time we BOTH got a BBBJ. Yep, I took her cock in my mouth while she jacked me a bit. I wasn't sure what to expect, but having a cock literally grow in my mouth while sucking it was very erotic. Plus, playing with her tits while sucking her shaft made me hard as a rock.

I'd recommend everyone expand their sexual limits a bit and see what it's like to do something you thought you'd never do. I'm not going to run out and only be with TSs or guys only, I still love a nice meaty pussy as much as the next guy. However, the TS experience is one not to miss out on.
Thanks for sharing that with us. I'm not sure that I'm quite ready for that myself but clearly there are lots of people who are. So do you think that you are hetero, bi or gay? I'm not judging here; I'm just curious.
I wouldn't say I'm bi, the idea of being with a masculine man does not make me hard. The times I've been with a TS, the ladies have been very sexy and feminine, extremely passable. However, when the panties come off, they have that extra somethin' somethin' to play with.

Even while in missionary with a TS, and her cock is in full view, I get rock hard seeing her tits bounce, sometimes in unison with her cock. The TSs I've been with are very sexy and very passable. I don't think I could do a cross dresser session, unless either a woman or TS was there to help make sure I stayed hard.

Does this make sense and answer your question?
I think so. I haven't been with one myself so its hard to say how I would react personally. There's enough jerks on other threads who think it is gay to enjoy strapon play, even when it is an attractive woman using it. I know that some of these TS providers are stunners from the waist upwards. I shouldn't have an issue with them having a cock, but it is hard to ignore it. I do seem to be getting kinkier as I get older, so who knows? I wonder how a totally hetero woman feels about TS providers?
...are there TS that like women?
Bambi
Normally they don't but there are a few
You wanna try?
Its actually been something I've been interested in exploring lol
At the end of the day, I love dick and I love breast... why not the best of both worlds lol
Its actually been something I've been interested in exploring lol
At the end of the day, I love dick and I love breast... why not the best of both worlds lol Originally Posted by CelesteCarter
Ditto, definitely seems like something I'd be interested in trying one day.
That sounds amazing. Totally on my bucket list. Don't see many in Bryan/College Station though ��
Not many, but there are some...and there are a significant number of guys that want a TMF session. Many of them don't post openly, but I routinely get PMs for more information.
Thanks for sharing that with us. I'm not sure that I'm quite ready for that myself but clearly there are lots of people who are. So do you think that you are hetero, bi or gay? I'm not judging here; I'm just curious. Originally Posted by justabloke
JB, I started a thread on this topic a few years ago. I asked for it to be closed after one person in particular would not stop harassing me and hijacking the thread. But if you would like some more insight, here is the link.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=384971&highlight=
Thanks TL; that's an interesting thread.