Whoff whoff!!

We spend so much time looking pretty for y'all only to be bent over and bark like a dog...is it that important we dress up?
Oops!! Meant for main ...please move...ruff ruff
Depends on the person, but to me very important. Arf.
I don't this up for them. I dress up so I can dance in front the mirror 15 minutes prior to date and look at how hot I am. I know these good looks will not last forever so I will be scantily clad in fine lingerie every opportunity I get. I don't care if there is a Y chromosome in my presence!!

With that being said it is still gratifying to see them drool over me for the brief time that I am vertical.
Packaging sells! Always has, always will!
Yeah, I always dress in something nice but rarely provocative (unless requested). I do my make up and hair over and over again because usually it get's fucked up between clients. Have to apply lotion over and over again after I shower... Sounds high maintenance but I'm just used to it, now. Same with the nails, they're done every 2 weeks.
It does pay off, though. My pictures portray me when I'm done up so I continually make the effort to look like that.
Guys do notice if you take pride your appearance and I think they appreciate that.
Shayla,
You look great and you have some awesome photos. As a Pro Photographer I appreciate the effort in your photos and the fact you'll actually look the same in person. I'm sure if we ever meet I wouldn't be disappointed. If more ladies took the time to get decent photos done and actually take the time to be that same lady when the door opens i'm sure there biz would pick up. I would suggest that you watermark your photos too, they would be easy to copy and end up on BP. Let me know if you need help with that. If you ever get to western NY i'd love to do a shoot with you and..........To answer SnL's question..It's VERY important to me. There's nothing better than when the door opens and there stands some beautiful woman dressed in something sexy, hair and makeup done with a big smile. That's the fantasy right? That for that time she has done all this just for ME! I've been met at the door with the lady wearing sweats and it just doesn't get things started good. I mean you did nothing but roll out from the last appointment and dragged on whatever was laying on the floor to answer the door? No thanks... Oh and ..HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!! BD
We spend so much time looking pretty for y'all only to be bent over and bark like a dog...is it that important we dress up? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I always take time for a provider to take her dress off,before I bend her over.LOL
I always take time for a provider to take her dress off,before I bend her over.LOL Originally Posted by ekim008
For round II
Don't ever treat a lady like a dog! I once told a provider to heel just playing around! I woke up next to an EKG machine! LOL
We spend so much time looking pretty for y'all only to be bent over and bark like a dog...is it that important we dress up? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I thought you liked doggie!! LOL

Actually, on most of my dates, I feast my eyes on a lady who is fully dressed for a while during out breaking-the-ice conversation. It is almost as nice to see a lady dressed to the 9s as it is to see her naked (here, I refer you to PJs old sig line). And I'm not a big fan of makeup so there's no reason to pile that on for me.

IMHO, getting pretty is done as much for you as it is for us.
Dressing the part is definitely a valuable portion of the experience.

However, it would be awesome to walk into a room sometime to see the lady face down, ass up....wagging her "tail" because she's happy to see me. :P
I love to admire the lady who is dressed up and likes herself. Some of my fondest memories consist of or include what the lady looked like at the beginning. Being a voyeur I like to be flashed as well.
I spend a lot of time getting shaven and shorn for a session. Parts of me that rarely see a razor are tended to, my nails are cleaned, trimmed and buffed and I wear neat, clean and attractive clothing so that I look presentable. In other words, I do my part of the GFE equation.

In turn, I want to see a lady who has spent time on her hair, make up and clothes in order to please me, her valuable paying customer. I am disappointed if the lady is wearing jeans and a tee since it signals to me that she doesn't really care that much.

I also am disappointed when a dolled up lady removes her sexy garb while I am in the shower. It's fun to kiss and caress while you remove her clothes: it's an integral part of the GFE package and it certainly isn't a waste of time.

I had a SO who never let me undress her: she was afraid that her clothes would get mussed and wrinkled. That wasn't her worst trait but it signified that material things were more precious to her than I was. I hope she is having a nice Thanksgiving wherever she may be.
...is it that important we dress up? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
If I have seen you before au naturel or at a social, then the answer is NO. When I'm asked this question by a new lady, I always tell them, "whatever YOU feel comfortable in!" I've been greeted at the door by sexy lace teddies, jeans and a cropped t-shirt, trench coat, daisy dukes, towels, etc. I just think the more she is relaxed, the more I'll be relaxed, and one less hurdle to jump.

BTW SNL, I do always say
hi before I bend them over