Hair Length and Color: Long Brown Hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short 5'4" - Mexican - D cups, a lot of junk in the trunk
Recommendation: Yes
  • ATX69
  • 08-01-2022, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by takedacannoli
Veterans, please help me out here I don't know if I can mention the range of tips we discussed for services in the room. I can tell you to be on the safe side just because I don't want to get in trouble for quoting actual numbers, that she was negotiable depending upon the three levels.
I walked away VERY happy and didn't pay more than what we are accustomed to as the average in the market not the new average, not the trending average that has been discussed here about some shops raising their prices. Sophia is not at that price level right now if you tell her you are short of cash.
Veterans, please help me out here I don't know if I can mention the range of tips we discussed for services in the room. I can tell you to be on the safe side just because I don't want to get in trouble for quoting actual numbers, that she was negotiable depending upon the three levels.
I walked away VERY happy and didn't pay more than what we are accustomed to as the average in the market not the new average, not the trending average that has been discussed here about some shops raising their prices. Sophia is not at that price level right now if you tell her you are short of cash. Originally Posted by lick1fuck1
As long as you put it in "PRIVATE" tags.

Some mongers call them "donations", "roses" and a variety of other terms. But your safest bet is to put any mention of a tip in "PRIVATE" tags.
Comments about anything in ros, anything already in private tags, and any discussion on the flower thing are all premium content, so private tags is correct.
And to see that premium content the general viewer pays a fee to upgrade, is that correct?
And to see that premium content the general viewer pays a fee to upgrade, is that correct? Originally Posted by lick1fuck1
Check your Private Messages.
Originally Posted by Guest11704
Originally Posted by nativetexan2708

I'll take a shot at it and sniff out an answer for you tomorrow, 😂 haha....and get the 411 back to the thread tomorrow night....