Seeking Arrangements

Has anyone tried the Seeking Arrangements site, I want to make sure it is not a scam before I spend money on it.
Yes I was playing on it for while and I am plaining to start back before to much longer. I have had a lot of fun on there but let me warn you it is a different world but it is fun lol
Maybe a stupid question but about how much did they ask you for? I'm seeing from $150 a visit up to $1000 a week from the ones I have chatted with. Worst was a girl who wanted a contract signed.
It isn't a scam, but lot of girls running game. Different world, you might get a good one, but takes some filtering
It is a different world I really didn't explain it well I have had one that ran a game on me for a min and I helped her out for a min but I was banging the shit out of her also. then I met some that thought a SD would give her money for friendship only .....lol Pls.
I met about 4 that was really good . they didn't have any problem doing anything I wanted then there are some Provider UTR on there also.
the site is on the up an up but you have to work a lot harder then you do with just providers but it can be fun I have had a good time on there so far. If there is some guys that want to play the right way Pm me