Sasha is back

Saw Sasha is back on backpage for $300
http://tallahassee.backpage.com/Body...viewed/9684313
  • Masky
  • 08-02-2016, 03:26 PM
It's like a blast from the past. She was not only the first provider I've seen but my first ever experience all together. I've come a long way since seeing her last. I may see her again as it will probably be a different (better) experience this time around.
Up a bit from what I recall.
Up a bit from what I recall. Originally Posted by dontstopnow
Ya I talked to her yesterday on P411 Va Pm and she is coming back! but I think the Higher price is she is only doing Out calls so that her Out call price . But she did tell me see missed all of you and will be glad to see you !
Ya I talked to her yesterday on P411 Va Pm and she is coming back! but I think the Higher price is she is only doing Out calls so that her Out call price . But she did tell me see missed all of you and will be glad to see you ! Originally Posted by Jjsunday
I thought somebody swept her off her feet and carried her away.
I thought somebody swept her off her feet and carried her away. Originally Posted by mrjaxson

Well she told me more then I put on here but I didn't think it would be right to put more then I did in open form. you know I had a member tell me about this a week ago and when I saw she reopened her P411 Acc I wanted to know so I pmed her just to say hello and welcome her back and in a nut shell she said she missed every one and well be glad to see you all again !
Hey. Has anyone ever seen her friend Ravin that's sasha's posing with online? Her eyes are incredible. I'd be interested in swing her real quick like. I've texted her but it's sporadic. Any info is appreciated. Thanks
Never mind. I've seen her and she is the real deal guys. you might want to contact her.