Encounter: Great visit with lovely ebony spinner. Taylor

Date: July 7
Name: Taylor Harvey
User ID:: NA
Phone: tel:281-522-2012
Email Address: Datetaylorharvey@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...llege-student-) Latest ad other site…
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: Lfk, bbbj, toys, DATY, mpcfs all safe
Hair Length and Color: Brown below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Beautiful spinner with nice MM 34D, very skinny great behind, 5‘5“ in about 110 pounds
Recommendation: Yes
I wanna bang that skinny bitch in the ass,definitely gonna set it up!!
  • Uomo
  • 07-20-2022, 09:52 AM
Nice review thanks Tex

Fuckin dumb bitch…kept wanting to take breaks because my Dick was too big,apparently all her clients have little dicks so she said…advertises “fluent in Greek” but couldn’t take more than an inch,and kept on calling anal annual…let’s try annual again,probably the most whack session I ever had…dumb ass whore
You are a pussy, my cocks huge and she took it like a champ. Tell you what, do us all a favor and don’t see her anymore- she doesn’t need you. Go crawl back under your porch.
Shut your twat waffle fag
Play nice.
And I only say that once.
Fuckin dumb bitch…kept wanting to take breaks because my Dick was too big,apparently all her clients have little dicks so she said…advertises “fluent in Greek” but couldn’t take more than an inch,and kept on calling anal annual…let’s try annual again,probably the most whack session I ever had…dumb ass whore Originally Posted by Cancercrab69
She told me you have little wee wee
I agree with cancercrab. This chick is whack man. Now she's charging 1k an hour. When she was doing $250 hours a year ago. Need to cancel this ignorant hoe. Maybe the guys that wrote nice things about her didnt spend more than 250. IDK. But i saw her and shes 400 an hour max.
I agree with cancercrab. This chick is whack man. Now she's charging 1k an hour. When she was doing $250 hours a year ago. Need to cancel this ignorant hoe. Maybe the guys that wrote nice things about her didnt spend more than 250. IDK. But i saw her and shes 400 an hour max. Originally Posted by mypillow1
She's a G-bar an Hour????
Guideline #12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Closing thread.

However, a comment from someone that's been in the game for more than 3 decades, what is seen here on eccie is at most only a few percent of hobby.

ECG and I personally know a couple dozen gals that are a K or more an hr. And, there are guys that easily have no issue with that. Granted most we know are east coast gals, but they are everywhere.