Great Photos Great Photo Session Great New Webdesign Great New Marketing Help

I found Threads and Information about a company called Magnific Media Here In this forum. I have only been a provider for about nine months ( a three of those I traveled abroad) but have truly enjoyed this business. But I knew it was time to really make this my business or walk away.

Last week on Wed I went to meet with Tia of Magnific Media. I decided she offered just what I was needing to get my business in shape. I really liked that she is a provider too. She really understands the business. She handled everything! By Monday I was shooting photos.

I can't tell you how great it has been working with Tia from Magnific Media.
She introduced me to Don a photographer who is awesome (Dark Desires By D) and the rest is history.

I have amazing new photos that were done at Tia place in a room that she has done like a high end hotel room and can convert into different looks. Don came there Mon morning she even had coffee and breakfast waiting for us.

In 2.5 hrs and a mere $175 later I had 100 great new photos.

Don turned the photos over to Tia...right into her computer they went. By the end of that day Tia had my photos blurred, cropped and any slight touch ups and so on done... and by the following day I had a domain name and a bright shiny new custom web site designed by Magnific Media. I was so empressed with how she got me right off the bat. She sends you this questionnaire and from that and visiting with me she got me. She really got me! What she wrote about me in the about section of my site and in my ads me was spot on.

http://www.brittneybecauze.com BTW ...She emailed me all my photos too.

Today I have beautiful thread ads on ECCIE, P411 and a great ad on EROS that she did for me at a 20% discount over the regular cost. By the End of today I'll have a HTML mobile site too.

I tell you this Tia & Magnific Media run like a well oiled machine...and for less than what many charge for a custom website . I got a place to shoot, photos, photo touch up, a custom design website (she actually designed two test sites and let me pick), some bright new graphic ads & ad copy, oh and breakfast too...lol. I highly reccomend you give Tia a call if you are trying to get a new business going or want to perk up your old one.

Did I mention my phone is ringing like crazy...

Thanks ECCIE for this Forum
because with out it I would not have found her. Thanks Tia and Don I am looking forward to an ongoing business partnership...yall have been most helpful..

P.S. Look at my showcase if you want to see some of my new photos as well as on my website. This Weeks thread ad is in the Houston Provider section.
I had an awesome time working with you...you are freakin awesome and I can't wait to work with you again
Brit
Thanks for the kind words and the great plug for Magnific Media...I truly love working with bright, strong women who are in this business for all the right reasons.
I look forward to us continuing to work together too.
SIDE NOTE Thanks Don you always help to make me look good business wise, photo wise too...lol I appreciate all you do.

Tia