Providers Wanted For Research

Hey Ladies!

I am a Provider who has been able to get to know a Graduate Student and Researcher in the Midwest. She is studying the sexual health of Providers. She would like more ladies to talk to so that she can get a better feel on what ladies do to protect themselves and their clients. I would prefer not to post her information online, but if you wouldn't mind e-mailing me at Abbyisafantasy@yahoo.com or calling me at 317-373-4289, I could give you her information. (I will also send you her link from the University that she is at so you can verify that she is legit.) She is able to do phone interviews, e-mails, et cetera and none of this would be reported to any police agencies or in any way hurt you. (It is only for research.) You can give her as much or as little information that you are comfortable giving. You can also just go by your Provider name for your privacy if you would like. Thank you so much for considering this. It would really help people understand what we go through in our line of work. Ciao!

Abby