My Review from Stormeyeagle...

Okay, honestly guys. I have had a bad week. I was able to make some appts and others I could'nt. Nobody's fault but mine. If any one cares to know I have had a crazy cycle this month. I can not make appts when I am going thru things like this. I am not the one to goto the appt and a surprise come down. It is worse than a no show. As far as Hawkeye, I am so sorry for what happen and that I last minute cancelled. I did not have my friend call you. It may have been your other friend that had her call. They were hanging out last night that I know of.

I want to sincerely apologize to anyone I could not make the appt to and I will offer a make-up session to anyone posting I no-showed. Make-up session will be either more time or a reduced rate in meeting. However, I will not offer this to the friends that NC/NS on me. I understand things happen.

As a close, I hope this makes things better, and puts a close to my no-show review, as I have honestly had a bad week and plan on having a better week to come.

Reguards,
Karina Taylor
I am willing to vouch for Ms. Taylor. She is a **phenomenal** provider and great asset to the hobby! I have had the pleasure of her company a handful of times and it gets better with every visit (and was awesome the first time)!!!
Hey babe don't sweat it. Everybody has times that things just happen. Very good of you to communicate with everyone about it. Cant wait to see u again.
I say good for you Karina. It shows a lot of maturity to step up and admit you had issues. You could have easily fired of an angry rant complaining about the review. Instead you calmly and rationally explained your position and I for one appreciate that.
Karina, stuff happpens to all of us. I have read plenty of good reviews about you and you are someone I plan to try to see very soon. Even my favorite girls have cancelled on me last minute on occasion. It's always disappointing when I get cancelled on, (like I just cleaned my apartment for nothing!) but I still continue to see them.

Your honesty is admitting that you had a bad week is a major plus in my opinion of you. Nobody's perfect, we all have bad days or bad weeks. I think you handled this the right way. No drama, no finger pointing. I for one appreciate this.
Nobody's perfect, we all have bad days or bad weeks. I think you handled this the right way. No drama, no finger pointing. I for one appreciate this. Originally Posted by omaha2dallas
+1
Karina,

Very well written as others have said. You remained calm and to the point. I hope more people will take note of this, and how it actually does better than an angry rant. I hope those canceled on this week get a chance to meet with you and can write a positive review.
I may be new, but I've seen great reviews on Karina, here and on other sites. When I am ready to jump into this hobby with both feet (as well as other parts of my anatomy), I plan on contacting you. In the meantime, I am impressed by the fact that you accepted responsibility for the mistakes and have offered to make it up to those who were inconvenienced. Shows a great deal of maturity to not try to blame others or other things. Good on you! Hope the coming weeks are better for you and you're able to get things under control.
Karina, A+ for being properly handled and done with class.

No I'm not a teacher but I can play one, any naughty "schoolgirls" out there? I am sorry I could not help myself . Karina, wishing you better days ahead.
Kudos to you Karina for your candor and sincere apology.

I too will gladly stand in line to have the pleasure of your company as soon as time and hobby funds permit.

You're a breath of fresh air...

W.
Ummm, a makeup session... so if I have a last minute meeting or family emergency come up and have to cancel, the next time I see you I have to pay extra or leave early??? You are too kind hearted, life happens, had I been scheduled I would have appreciated the thought and showed sympathy, not expected extras...maybe a hook up with your new friend Again I hope this board is not used to leverage the beautiful providers we have come to know and love.
This was the best "I fucked up" post I think I've ever seen. Good for you lassy.