Not many provider ads...

• Netx9
  • 01-24-2014, 11:53 AM
I've noticed like many of you have, a slow down in provider ads from locals and certainly more ads from visiting gals. A quick count, 3 local ladies posted ads in the last 1 week, and 7 distinct ladies over the last 2 weeks.

Is it the time of year? Maybe the 'heat' that's been alluded to in different places? Eccie ads aren't effective for you? You dont need to run ads? Just curious... If you're willing to share.
You don't have to post an ad if your phone is already ringing off the hook.
  • Netx9
  • 01-24-2014, 12:18 PM
You don't have to post an ad if your phone is already ringing off the hook. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Good point... Added that as an option to OP!
You don't have to post an ad if your phone is already ringing off the hook. Originally Posted by farmstud60
That's my problem. That's why I'm not posting ads right now.
Its also a matter of, "how much does a lady want to work?" or maybe she has enough regulars to keep her busy without having to run an ad every week.
The ladies and their ads are like Dickens' ghost of Christmas yet to come: " more mercurial, they arrive in their own time."*
Maybe we all decided to take a vacation together and give our toys a good work out!
Maybe we all decided to take a vacation together and give our toys a good work out! Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y

All the providers going on vacation together at once? Man the ole I want to be a fly on the wall works with that one. Or maybe I want to be in the middle of that. Nope I'm afraid of Elena and Ladys toys. I'll stick to the fly on the wall
LOL Afraid of my toys? I only have two drawers full of them.......with new ones on the way. A friend is making a toy chest for me because I'm running out of room.
MB, hang up the phone, how am I suppose to make a date if you are always on it.

Birk, I promise to be gentle.
LOL Afraid of my toys? I only have two drawers full of them.......with new ones on the way. A friend is making a toy chest for me because I'm running out of room. Originally Posted by MsElena
Maybe you need a walk-up closet for them, a toy room, or even a dungeon?!?!?
MB, hang up the phone, how am I suppose to make a date if you are always on it. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Which one are you? I've had so many lately, I just can't keep them all straight. Maybe if you posted a pic of your breast I would remember! ;-)
Which one are you? I've had so many lately, I just can't keep them all straight. Maybe if you posted a pic of your breast I would remember! ;-) Originally Posted by mbinlincoln
How about this- remember the Birthday cake?
How about this- remember the Birthday cake? Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
ahhh....it's all coming back to me now!
Maybe you need a walk-up closet for them, a toy room, or even a dungeon?!?!? Originally Posted by Redwolf

Oh my dream.......walk in closet for lingerie and toys. >sigh<

Dungeon? Got that covered.