DUck Dynasty Is Going DOWN!!!!

Wow. The Robertson Clan is getting ready to feel the wrath of the Political Correct Crowd big time.

Are we supposed to be surprised that a bunch of bible believing country boys believe that The Bible says the Gay Lifestyle is an abomnination. It'spretty clear on that one.

Of course, it ain't too complimentary of whores, tricks, pimps, crooked polititians, tax collectors, etc. either.

Of course, it also says that it is more difficult for a rich man to inherit the Kingdom of God than it is for a camel to pass through the "eye of the needle".

Last I heard, those good ole boys were rich.

What do you want to bet that the viewership goes up, because the folks that watch Duck Dynasty believe exactly the same thing.
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2013, 09:04 AM
Nothing but gays watch that reality shit. All of it, not just Duck Fuck ups. All that reality crap.
Have you bothered to consider that maybe the "boys" want to leave A & E and this is as good as way as any.
  • CJ7
  • 12-19-2013, 11:21 AM
Wow. The Robertson Clan is getting ready to feel the wrath of the Political Correct Crowd big time.

Are we supposed to be surprised that a bunch of bible believing country boys believe that The Bible says the Gay Lifestyle is an abomnination. It'spretty clear on that one.

Of course, it ain't too complimentary of whores, tricks, pimps, crooked polititians, tax collectors, etc. either.

Of course, it also says that it is more difficult for a rich man to inherit the Kingdom of God than it is for a camel to pass through the "eye of the needle".

Last I heard, those good ole boys were rich.

What do you want to bet that the viewership goes up, because the folks that watch Duck Dynasty believe exactly the same thing. Originally Posted by Jackie S
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...hil-robertson/
Have you bothered to consider that maybe the "boys" want to leave A & E and this is as good as way as any. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And go where ?
If A&E follows through with banning them I will stop watching A&E.
  • CJ7
  • 12-19-2013, 11:37 AM
And go where ? Originally Posted by BigLouie

pretty sure Phil doesn't give a shit where as long as its not too far from his Louisiana wetland property and his ducks ... aka redneck research lab
  • CJ7
  • 12-19-2013, 11:43 AM
Hey ...

Merry Christmas.
IMHO the show is a fraud. Before they were on the air they all looked like a bunch of kaki wearing preppies. A& E puts them on the air and they all grow beards and start acting like bumpkins
Poorly researched IMHO there ...

It's Phil being Phil saying what Phil believes. He's been that way a very long time -- remember, this is the guy that was drafted into the NFL and said "Nah, that might cut into my hunting and fishing time . . ."
  • CJ7
  • 12-19-2013, 12:08 PM
IMHO the show is a fraud. Before they were on the air they all looked like a bunch of kaki wearing preppies. A& E puts them on the air and they all grow beards and start acting like bumpkins Originally Posted by BigLouie

uh, nooooooooooooooooo.

Phil looked like that when he first began building duck calls.
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2013, 12:14 PM
Have you bothered to consider that maybe the "boys" want to leave A & E and this is as good as way as any. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So instead of living up to their contract....they are pulling some shit like this to get out of it? If that is the case Fuck'em. Fuck'em anyway. Who gives a shit about these so called reality stars. No difference between them and say Kim Kardashian. Bunch of fucking publicity hounds for doing nothing.
  • CJ7
  • 12-19-2013, 12:36 PM
So instead of living up to their contract....they are pulling some shit like this to get out of it? If that is the case Fuck'em. Fuck'em anyway. Who gives a shit about these so called reality stars. No difference between them and say Kim Kardashian. Bunch of fucking publicity hounds for doing nothing. Originally Posted by WTF

who gives a shit?

Last week, A&E Network’s reality show “Duck Dynasty” catapulted to become the biggest unscripted show in cable history with its fourth season premiere. With nearly 11.8 million viewers, the show about a Louisiana family that has made millions from its duck call fabrication business is on the brink of toppling “The Walking Dead.” If it does, it will become cable's biggest show.
It just shows to go ya how far some networks will go to kiss some ass to be PC.I am waiting to see how this works out. I have watched the show from time to time. My problem is they only had a hand full of new shows. I would find after 5-10 minutes that I had watched the show before.
  • tok07
  • 12-19-2013, 01:23 PM
Guys....I live in the same bible-thumping, good-old boy town as they do....(well actually THEY LIVE IN WEST MONROE).....but I COULD GIVE LESS THAN 2 S#$@ what they do or A&E does with em.....I didn't know 'em BEFORE the show and don't really care much about 'em now...I WILL SAY they NOW have merchandising ALL OVER THE CITY.....hell, they may stop even making duck calls.....