OH GOODY GUMDROPS ! A CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM OBAMA

President Barack Obama has decided to suspend penalties against several million Americans who have been unable to replace their cancelled pre-Obamacare health plans with Obamacare-compliant plans by Jan. 1.

A gift from his royal highness - after destroying the health insurance policies of millions of Americans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be happy eating Obama crumbs this holiday season peasants !!!!

To quote slow Joe:

Big Fucking Deal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who would have thunk....Obama repealed Obamacare.
I must have missed the congressional vote on that change.
I know, astonishing right ?

I must have missed the congressional vote on that change. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
The sign up numbers must be disastrously short of the goal of 6 million. I'm seeing reports that after taking into consideration the number of cancelled policies, fewer people have healthcare insurance.

Also, this proclamation saying "no fine" was supposedly a White House BLOG post - no press conference, no executive order- a blog post.

Thanks, Obama.
  • BJerk
  • 12-21-2013, 09:52 AM
If Obama came to your house and gave you a million dollars with the thanks of a grateful nation for your brilliant thoughts, you would probably still complain about the man.
If Obama came to your house and gave you a million dollars with the thanks of a grateful nation for your brilliant thoughts, you would probably still complain about the man. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
It depends on how he answered my question ...

"From where did you get the money?"

Cuz we know it damn sure didn't come from his pocket!
  • FU_CC
  • 12-21-2013, 01:25 PM
Would the tax payer stealing from u do it lexus liar?

btw first u get the fuck out of texas
then u get the fuck out of us
then u go here then u cant leave US then TX then houston ...

The story of my penus
  • FU_CC
  • 12-21-2013, 03:21 PM
The sign up numbers must be disastrously short of the goal of 6 million. I'm seeing reports that after taking into consideration the number of cancelled policies, fewer people have healthcare insurance.

Also, this proclamation saying "no fine" was supposedly a White House BLOG post - no press conference, no executive order- a blog post.

Thanks, Obama. Originally Posted by gnadfly
No one thought about the college student getting fianceaid
  • Seedy
  • 12-21-2013, 05:17 PM
If Obama came to your house and gave you a million dollars with the thanks of a grateful nation for your brilliant thoughts, you would probably still complain about the man. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Yea and then the cocksucker would tax you 1.5mill.
HEY,,,,,,,,,, To all you teabaggers laughing at Brets post, cut that shit out. He has a point....... It could happen..... Personally, I think that should be Obama's plan to improve his poll numbers....... It could actually work...... I have never heard anyone from Solyndra complain about Obama...... Think about it.
id bitch like hell

im sure the million wouldn't have been his

its like the insurance subsidy he is giving americans, attempting to corrupt many otherwise self respecting people

its destructive of Americas soul
HEY,,,,,,,,,, To all you teabaggers ...... Think about it. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge
I'm not a "teabagger," but from what I have seen .....

.. those who are called "teabaggers" have been ...... "thinking about it"!!!!

That's why this is the LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR INSURANCE FOR JAN. 1ST!