Who's your favorite Provider?

• jfarr
  • 07-01-2015, 12:39 PM
Guys only 1 name?
Ok, you start!
Answer: The one I'm with at the moment.
Answer: The one I'm with at the moment. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I can't remember her name so I would have to say, "The one who fucked me stupid and sent me home drained of all fluids."

Dallas, was that you?
Lol not yet...BUT when I cum back baby.....
i would have to say the one I am lucky to see and be with. I do not get to hobby much due to school
exactly
xo
No one will answer this honestly. Its a nice thought of a thread, but I tried this in one of my home cities and most just wouldn't do it.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=286107&highlight=

I thought of a few reasons guys might not respond:

1. They don't want to slight the service of other ladies they have seen maybe to just focus on one. (which might be one of the bigger reasons, but the ladies shouldn't take it as a negative)

2. They might think to some extent its "whiteknightish" to respond, when in actuality its just a showcase of ladies who seem to be known principally for top notch service, highy regarded by a consensus of a few local posters. Sometimes there are ladies who don't garner as much reviews or fanfare and they seem to do well with repeats, so I was curious myself.

3. I'm sure there are more hobbyist that see a variety of ladies, see ladies mostly once, or rarely repeat to make an informed answer in their opinion.

4. There might be a local lady with a little cult following rarely reviewed or talked about that makes for a good time we other wise wouldn't think about, I figured this was a good time to find out about the diamonds in the rough.

........................... So I figured this thread might expose us all those and others who seem to have a knack for having being the best option for many. Originally Posted by gimme_that

The ladies have more to loose saying they have a particular favorited client and the clients don't want to possibly lose favor in sessions for not being self proclaimed the best. Really it shouldn't matter on both ends......but people catch feelngs lol

Shame on you if you have a paricular individual favorite and you won't use ths medium too shout her out.........rathering of course to be silent and safe. Lol Must be false kudos.

Would be nice to see whch ladies nationally and or statewide seem to be most guys ATFs. Sure would be nice to see, maybe even a sticky.
One is my sweet Cowgirl. She knows who she is. But I've never worn pink panties!!
All I know right now is Time Warner is not my favorite cable provider. My channels keep disappearing!!! ARGHGHGHGHGHG!!!!
One is my sweet Cowgirl. She knows who she is. But I've never worn pink panties!! Originally Posted by midvale
awwwwwwwww thanks cowboy...never say never...lol wink/wink!

I would say you are one of my top fave midwest boys!!
  • Old-T
  • 07-07-2015, 07:44 PM
Guys only 1 name? Originally Posted by jfarr
I have no reason to think that you intended to cause harm with the question, but for many men this is a definite trap. It is also an ill defined question.

That is in reality the correct answer for many men. It is also the only real safe answer. I also know that I might recommend a particular lady by name sometimes, but I will never mention my "favorite" by name because it is so subjective and personal--and because to do so would needlessly hurt some other women.

I do have an ATF, and she has been that for almost 20 years now. I have written about her a number of times, but will never name her. But even if I put her aside, favorite is very contextual. Favorite to take out on the town for a night? I would name one lady. Favorite to cuddle by the fire in a mountain top cabin? A different name. Favorite when I am feeling in need of a soul mate with benefits? A third. And so it goes.

My favorite of the moment is the one who has piqued my attention and made me want to see her today. And once I am with her, the good ones (and almost all the ladies are very good at who they are) keep me too busy and too occupied to think about any others while I am with her.
No one will answer this honestly ... Originally Posted by gimme_that
Well, it is kind of a high-threat question. I've seen, let's see, six different providers in my brief demimonde career. I liked five of them very well, and wouldn't care to hurt the feelings of any -- not even the one I didn't particularly like. That said, however, I'll man up and say that Elisabeth Whispers remains my favorite.