Activities: Nuru massage tuma dfk mpfs
Hair Length and Color: Long black tied up
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Great body amazing tits & a great ass for a Korean
Recommendation: Yes
Hot activities
Sky knows a thing or two about taking a ride in the truck
I tried to go there today, but didn’t have a chance to spread any love.
I can’t decide who to see in my next visits
Do I want sky to fuck the shit out of me again or do I want to pound jun huge ass again?
Tough choices.
I have seen coco and sky and were great times,but wondering if jun would be a good choice next,due to the fact that seems that she has a huge ass. I Just dont want to be disappointed if her looks are not comparable with sky or coco. Any help deciding?
I have seen coco and sky and were great times,but wondering if jun would be a good choice next,due to the fact that seems that she has a huge ass. I Just dont want to be disappointed if her looks are not comparable with sky or coco. Any help deciding? Originally Posted by neo1200
Coco is back in the 7th right? She's been getting away from me, have yet to see coco.
Jun is good looking to me. We all have preferences when it comes to mechanics.
Coco is back in the 7th right? She's been getting away from me, have yet to see coco. Originally Posted by The_Pervy_Sage
You were right the whole time man. Coco did come back today. I went to the bakery and overhead the baker talking about it.
Coco is back in the 7th right? She's been getting away from me, have yet to see coco. Originally Posted by The_Pervy_Sage
Coco is there.
You won’t be disappointed with those choices at Sun’s
I can’t decide who to see in my next visits
Do I want sky to fuck the shit out of me again or do I want to pound jun huge ass again? Originally Posted by Azulkrema
Who did you pound ? Your going to need a bottle of water to rehydrate